• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I have some questions about H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hvqc24

Greenlighter
Hi, so recently I tried a new connect for some H, and at first I really liked it because I got more than usual and it was stronger. But over the next hour after blowing my first line, I started to feel too high and ended up throwing up alot, could barely see straight, and was shaky snd light headed. Hours after use, when i felt like the high was over, I was still feeling really weird and lightheaded and my body just felt weird. My skin is like, really red I think (I'm colorblind) and I'm just wondering if anybody knows why this happened? Ive done like 3 lines out of this , and each time instead of feeling euphoric kind of high it was more of a confused and slow and sick feeling, but still definitely high just not enjoyable. I'm just wondering if it's bad dope or if I just did too much or what people think about this please .. because my buddy wants to get some off of me and has been expecting me to have some for him since last night but I'm afraid to give it to him until I find out if this is like cut with something bad or if I just did too much or something. Im sorry for my poorly written post, I still feel really out of it and dont know how to explain my problem but I really need help please answer soon if possible.. thanks guys

Definitely did too much, and your "h" may have been cut with some sort of fentanyl analogue, possibly.

Please dont quote me as this is all speculation but it Sounds like you had some clonidine cut in your dope, sadly this is very common. It happen to me a few times and the only reason I knew it was clonidine in the bag was because when I was younger I took too many clonidine thinking it was klonopin..lol stupid I know..anyway the nasty side effects from me taking too much sure as hell left a signature with me that I'll never forget, I got this same feeling with a few batches of dope. Also be mindful about nausea , some batches of dope left me super nauseous all day and I never understood why until I learned that it's the fentanyl they cut in it , fentanyl is known to cause a lot of nausea. Actually the problem here is this , doing heroin is not even cool, there are all these big and bad synthetics that are so cheap and so much more powerful that people figure as long as it's a chemical that feels similar to heroin why not cut it!? Then you got little fucking pubks in ghettos that are stupid as hell and will cut there heroin with God knows what , anything that makes you sleepy, that's how stupid these low level dealers are. Shit ain't even worth doing anymore man. I'm glad I quit heroin two years ago. Friends of mine die on the regular because of heroin/fent analogues...I wish u the best of luck!

thanks guys i havent done anymore since 3 am and im starting to feel better i got an hour sleep i dont really feel weird anymore besides when i smoke weed then i,feel super weird my limbs randomly feel like theyre going numb and i dont like it at all and i get bad anxiety and its just weird because usually i love smoking weed but i dont know im hoping ill feel completely better afteri get more sleep, thanks again for the help guys!

This is the danger of buying drugs on the street, you never know what you'll get and how you'll react to it.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.