• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I have only 1 dose of 2C-B. Combine with LSD or use at tail-end of candyflip?

tweedledum

Greenlighter
I'm asking because I'm going to a weekend festival.

Day 1: LSD
Day 3: LSD+MDMA

I will take a larger dose of LSD on day 3 to offset the tolerance. Which day will the 2C-B enhance more? The dosage size is 20mg (I nicked little bit off to test it).

Honestly, I wouldn't have made a thread if I could find an answer in another thread. I've looked through LSD+2C-B and LSD+MDMA threads on bluelight, /r/drugs, drugs-forum, hipforums, and shroomery. I have not found an answer to my specific question. Some people recommend LSD+2C-B as a combo, and many recommend 2C-B after MDMA, but I don't know about after candyflipping.

Combine with LSD, I try not too have a lot of phens in the same combo.

Combine with LSD, I try not too have a lot of phens in the same combo.

Thanks for the input. This is the choice I'm leaning on because then I would have 2 insanely majestic days, rather than one great day and one absolutely crazy amazing majestic day. Spread the pleasure around and such.

Some relevant experience reports. Might give you an idea of what to expect. As these are personal reports always make your own decisions about how to use a substance, don't follow them like a recipe, they aren't necessarily the most sensible ways to use certain drugs:
One
Two
Three
Four

Reading from these reports I would be careful with dosage as it seems to be a very intense trip, even at moderate doses. That isn't necessarily a bad thing but I do not know how much experience you have with those substances and/or the combo of the two, so I say this just as a cautionary. They seem to amplify and alter each-others effects, like a lot of drug combos do

Last edited:
I'm asking because I'm going to a weekend festival.

Day 1: LSD
Day 3: LSD+MDMA

I will take a larger dose of LSD on day 3 to offset the tolerance. Which day will the 2C-B enhance more? The dosage size is 20mg (I nicked little bit off to test it).

day 2 2cb makes sense to me!

However if you want a rest evening in between then maybe take the b on day 1 as others have suggested.