• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I have never actually came across speed

You request too much info lately from pughead, it's clear that you're a narc, I always imagined you drinking in underwear not undercover

Amph sulphate is the only speed available in romania, we got no meth either

Denmark is on some serious shit if even dogs got 8g packs :LOL:
(My dog might have a 8g bag somewhere, though I am unsure if pictures of actual drugs are allowed or not, so i wont post any

I just imagined a pug approaching you in the park when he is on a morning walk with his owner

"Hey kid, let me bark at you for a minute"

*Woof woof*

"Do you need speed? We got it, just rub my belly"

Now that I think of it, that's why pugs have those faces and different noses from other dogs, it's from all that speed, darwin and zopiclone were right, this is the future

Now that I think of it, that's why pugs have those faces and different noses from other dogs, it's from all that speed, darwin and zopiclone were right, this is the future

Om behalf of my pug and all others, i highly suggest you forget about that hypothesis. They Will track you Down by the smell of amphetamines mixed with sweat. They Will come to you and they Will make sure you never expose the truth about pugs.
They are pugs. And they give no fucks.

Speed is, as it is supposed to be dl-Amphetamine sulfaat around here. The methylized version is what the older knowingly folk's, born near 1950, called Pervitine.

Had a good and bad side apperently. Some would drive across the border to Belgium to get it.

Another claimed it to be pure evil, the devil's drug. Meth-Amphetamin.
mm pervitin, id love to get ahold of some of that good stuff

You can still get pharma meth today in the US under brand name Desoxyn. I'm guessing not many scripts are written for it in practice though.

But yeah Pervitin was the Nazi brand. In Nazi Germany they would sell it OTC and proclaim it the drug of the new efficient hard working nation. This is after they demonised drug addicts by creating a list of known drug users and even arresting doctors for prescribing opiates.

You can tell a lot about a culture, I think, by the drugs that are socially acceptable within it. Any drug that comes in the form of a pharma pill instantly gains a level of social acceptability. And what do you know, at the time leading up to WWII, and during WWII as well at least at the beginning, Germany lead the world in pharma research. They didn't invent meth but they introduced pharma meth with a brand name and that cloak of social acceptability the "medicine" label brings.

They also were the ones to discover and introduce diamorphine to the market and sell it as Heroin. I am of course talking about Bayer, a German pharma company.

Same goes for oxycodone which was first sold under the brand name of Eukodal. It was Bayer who first discovered and marketed that too, because everyone realised Heroin was addictive, so they marketed oxycodone as a less addictive analgesic.

Then a century later, well after we knew oxycodone was anything but non-addictive, Purdue was able to pull off the exact same trick in the US.

But back to history, Hitler's doctor administered IV injections of methamphetamine and oxycodone all throughout WWII. Yes Hitler was speedballing the whole fucking time. The same drugs were provided to the SS too, mostly the Pervitin. Just before the Germans lost the war, they were about to mass produce a pill called D IX which would contain meth, coke, and oxy for the SS. However they lost the war before mass production could begin. Hermann Göring, one of Hitler's top guys, was found with suitcases containing oxycodone along with almost the entire world's supply of dihydrocodeine after being taken prisoner by the Americans.

TL;DR: All the Nazis including Hitler himself were fucked on drugs during WWII.

There's a great book that goes into much more detail about this called Blitzed: Drugs in Nazi Germany which is well worth a read if you're curious.

You can still get pharma meth today in the US under brand name Desoxyn. I'm guessing not many scripts are written for it in practice though.

But yeah Pervitin was the Nazi brand. In Nazi Germany they would sell it OTC and proclaim it the drug of the new efficient hard working nation. This is after they demonised drug addicts by creating a list of known drug users and even arresting doctors for prescribing opiates.

You can tell a lot about a culture, I think, by the drugs that are socially acceptable within it. Any drug that comes in the form of a pharma pill instantly gains a level of social acceptability. And what do you know, at the time leading up to WWII, and during WWII as well at least at the beginning, Germany lead the world in pharma research. They didn't invent meth but they introduced pharma meth with a brand name and that cloak of social acceptability the "medicine" label brings.

They also were the ones to discover and introduce diamorphine to the market and sell it as Heroin. I am of course talking about Bayer, a German pharma company.

Same goes for oxycodone which was first sold under the brand name of Eukodal. It was Bayer who first discovered and marketed that too, because everyone realised Heroin was addictive, so they marketed oxycodone as a less addictive analgesic.

Then a century later, well after we knew oxycodone was anything but non-addictive, Purdue was able to pull off the exact same trick in the US.

But back to history, Hitler's doctor administered IV injections of methamphetamine and oxycodone all throughout WWII. Yes Hitler was speedballing the whole fucking time. The same drugs were provided to the SS too, mostly the Pervitin. Just before the Germans lost the war, they were about to mass produce a pill called D IX which would contain meth, coke, and oxy for the SS. However they lost the war before mass production could begin. Hermann Göring, one of Hitler's top guys, was found with suitcases containing oxycodone along with almost the entire world's supply of dihydrocodeine after being taken prisoner by the Americans.

TL;DR: All the Nazis including Hitler himself were fucked on drugs during WWII.

There's a great book that goes into much more detail about this called Blitzed: Drugs in Nazi Germany which is well worth a read if you're curious.
You have my vote for Best history teacher 2019??

Speed is still around, the proper ant smelling speed paste that is but not available unless you're affiliated with the gang that just has their own.

Fucking shame as speed is a lot better than meth imo. More up and go, just energy to dance and not as long lasting and not as bad a come down as meth.

Im not a Chemist and can't comment on the detain but it's just that methamphetamine is the methyated version of amphetamine (speed).

Speed had an immediate decline in availability when methamphetamine became widely used, I guess smoking it was responsible for that.

yes,,but why sell absolute trash ,,cant evr find justification for people ripping people off,,

Yeh. 17% is the good shit. It's a fuckin travesty what has happened to our stimulants in this country. It says it all when kids would rather snort ketamine on a night out? I mean wtf?
Yeah to hell with K. I'm snorting fat lines of meth.

Funn enough I almost never came across speed. Was raised in Northern, NJ and it was not at our high school. Various pills were, black beauties, yellow jackets, but I suspect they were ordered from the back of a High Times magazine and sold as real. lol Like ephedrine and caffeine combos. I did get offered speed (meth) when I lived in Southern California. I was addicted to heroin at the time and my neighbor bounced in and offered me some. He said "it's great dude, you will be up for 2 days. I said I didn't want to be up for 2 days. lol So I put a spec in the dope that morning I was going to shoot and I did feel that spec.

When I was in school learning to code software we had projects that took all night. I would have loved some meth. I mean even 5 mgs would hae worked. Not to be, but someone in the class had a ritalin script and 10 mgs certainly helped. He would give them to me like candy.

It is probably best it was not around, but yeah, in other parts of the country it is all over.