• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I have much to thank herb for

Brandonmitchell220

Greenlighter
My life would b much diff if it wasn't for marijuana. Up until recently I was a junkie and pot is one of the major reasons I'm able to stay away from dope. I had alotta issues that I was dealing wit by getting completely wrecked on heroin and once I finally confronted said issues I was able to stop shooting up. But it's marijuana that controls the occasional craving and depression/anxiety problems I still have. Some may say that I simply traded one addiction for another, but I can confidently say that is not the case. When I was hooked on smack the drug was the only thing on my mind until I got it & made intravenously made it to dream land. But my smoking habit is something I can handle, I don't have to get stoned every day if I don't want to. Pot is something that is enjoyable and helpful. It destroys my discouraging thoughts and eliminates my somewhat constant state of panic. It's an activity I can proudly admit to engaging in unlike the heroin lifestyle which became my hidden double life. And that's incredibly important to me, I love to own the decisions I make. I'm the type of human that's proud of his life so being upfront with people (even complete strangers) is essential for my happiness. Getting baked is one of the only vices I plan to have for the remainder of my life, and now that junk is outta my life the span of it is hopefully imensly longer. Smoking weed is only one of the many major reasons I've been able to stay clean and actually love my new life, so to any other junkie who's struggling with life after smack I strongly suggest u try smoking herb cuz it deff saved my life!!!

A lot of opiate addicts have been able to get clean from opiates and control their cravings through their usage of marijuana.

Opiate addiction can actually qualify you for a medical marijuana rec in CA.

Same story for me, when i got on methadone i was smoking about 21g of weed a week. That is literally my highest pattern of use 3 blunts a day every day to myself. Then that started literally not doing anything so i cut back to about 7g a week and have stabilized around 10-14g now.

But yeah i do wonder if methadone would have been so easy if not for marijuana. It was literally what kept me sane in a sense. I have always been a stoner but that got put aside for years because of IV heroin and once i was clean i returned to weed and it was like reuniting with my past self and it really helped me keep direction.