• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I have Kanna liquid extract. How can I use this safely?

Draygoes

Bluelighter
Hi all!
Okay, so this stuff seems interesting, but I can't find good information on how to use it at exact doses.
So it's extract of 2Oz in 1Oz in 40% alchol extract.
Says that each fluid oz is equilivant of 56+ grams of dried herb.
I just want to know how much of this I should stick under my tong. I've never used this stuff before.

Oh, I have an update on the Phinibut. I'm off of it completely at this point. :)

Hi all!
Okay, so this stuff seems interesting, but I can't find good information on how to use it at exact doses.
So it's extract of 2Oz in 1Oz in 40% alchol extract.
Says that each fluid oz is equilivant of 56+ grams of dried herb.
I just want to know how much of this I should stick under my tong. I've never used this stuff before.

Oh, I have an update on the Phinibut. I'm off of it completely at this point. :)
So, I would recommend /Kanna Reddit. They are actually very informative and helpful about Kanna. Not alot if people here seem to mess with Kanna. I tried it. I had a very potent reputable extract and for me it was just nothing to write home about recreationally anyway.

It’s definitely nothing like MDMA whatsoever.

In another note that sounds like a 2:1 extract? Not really that potent imo. Most potent extracts are 50:1. Maybe my math is wrong here? Idk, but a fluid ounce would be equivalent to 28 grams right? So 2:1.

Again, some people with little drug use history may find it recreational but it’s not even close to recreational for most people in this forum.

So, I would recommend /Kanna Reddit. They are actually very informative and helpful about Kanna. Not alot if people here seem to mess with Kanna. I tried it. I had a very potent reputable extract and for me it was just nothing to write home about recreationally anyway.

It’s definitely nothing like MDMA whatsoever.

In another note that sounds like a 2:1 extract? Not really that potent imo. Most potent extracts are 50:1. Maybe my math is wrong here? Idk, but a fluid ounce would be equivalent to 28 grams right? So 2:1.

Again, some people with little drug use history may find it recreational but it’s not even close to recreational for most people in this forum.
Awesome, I'll ask there. Thanks! <3

So far I have no answer over there. I'm being patient.

Btw, it's this stuff.