❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I have feelings for her

Status
Not open for further replies.

acklac7

Ex-Bluelighter
I know there's people on here that have been (secretly) following my Instagram Stories for a while now. I know there's people on here who knows who she is:

I think she's a beautiful, amazing person. I care about her. I think the world of her. I don't think her husband treats her right. I don't think her husband cares about her like I do. She knows how I feel. She's known for a while now.

Look, if deep down inside she truly wants to spend the rest of her life with him no worries, I'm fine.

But if she doesn't, I need to talk to her, and I need to talk to her soon: I love her. I love her and I'm ready to move on if she truly loves him. I need to know.

-A.J.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll never get a clear cut answer from her. Usually when asking and answering the question about how serious a relationship is. It's a double edged sword. Because we have two drives regarding it. One towards pleasure. One away from pain.

There's the other belief that you might have one-itis. I still haven't gotten over mine. But I still moreso since my arrest passively pursue other women. All the best.

knife crab GIF

It's good to keep meeting new people even when you are tunnel vision on one girl.

There's not a day that goes by where I don't think of her, but I go out and achieve anyway.

@acklac7 - does she know how you feel because you've told her or because you assume she knows?
Either way, that's a tough spot to be in.

If you give her an ultimatum, she might leave him for you. I really couldn't speculate on that since I don't know any of you.
But I think you might wanna prepare for the possibility of her not being in your life at all anymore if you put her on the spot. Even if she does love you, leaving stability and safety for something new is very hard. Even if that stability is unhealthy and even abusive, it's hard.
A lot of people stay in shitty relationships simply because we are creatures of habit.

I wish you the best of luck man, I hope it works out.

@acklac7 - does she know how you feel because you've told her or because you assume she knows?
Either way, that's a tough spot to be in.

If you give her an ultimatum, she might leave him for you. I really couldn't speculate on that since I don't know any of you.
But I think you might wanna prepare for the possibility of her not being in your life at all anymore if you put her on the spot. Even if she does love you, leaving stability and safety for something new is very hard. Even if that stability is unhealthy and even abusive, it's hard.
A lot of people stay in shitty relationships simply because we are creatures of habit.

I wish you the best of luck man, I hope it works out.
Yeah, she's in a more than stable relationship right now, he's got plenty of money, plenty of support, plenty of houses, and I basically don't have shit. I mean, in time I will have the world I'm sure, but not at the moment. It's just hard to see someone married to the wrong person. Like, I see how he treats her, how he ignores her, he's a wealthy ex-football player douchebag, she's a sweet smalltown girl from the middle of knowhere in France. He just doesn't treat her right. I just can't believe she wants to spend the rest of her life with him - I'm guessing the relationship is more about financial stability at the end of the day - it just bothers me.

At any rate...

Last edited:
Yeah, she's in a more than stable relationship right now, he's got plenty of money, plenty of support, plenty of houses, and I basically don't have shit. I mean, in time I will have the world I'm sure, but not at the moment. It's just hard to see someone married to the wrong person. Like, I see how he treats her, how he ignores her, he's a wealthy ex-football player douchebag, she's a sweet smalltown girl from the middle of knowhere in France. He just doesn't treat her right. I just can't belive she wants to spend the rest of her life with him - I'm guessing the relationship is more about financial stability at the end of the day - it just bothers me.

At any rate...
Yeah, I get what you're saying. Sorry you're in that position, it's a shitty place to be in.
Financial stability seems to conquer love most of the time, especially in a situation like this. With that said, should you find someone you fancy that feels the same way, I don't think it'll matter all that much what you own and what you don't own.

There a plenty of fish not yet married to douchey ex-football players out there. And even if it sucks, I'd still say being in love is a fantastic high and definitely worth the horrendous withdrawal.

If you can somehow move on to other women and still be her friend, that might be better than not having her in your life at all.
But it might also just be incredibly painful. A shitty position to be in.

Anyway, good luck dude!

I know there's people on here that have been (secretly) following my Instagram Stories for a while now. I know there's people on here who knows who she is:

I think she's a beautiful, amazing person. I care about her. I think the world of her. I don't think her husband treats her right. I don't think her husband cares about her like I do. She knows how I feel. She's known for a while now.

Look, if deep down inside she truly wants to spend the rest of her life with him no worries, I'm fine.

But if she doesn't, I need to talk to her, and I need to talk to her soon: I love her. I love her and I'm ready to move on if she truly loves him. I need to know.

-A.J.
What about the restraining order?

Status
Not open for further replies.