• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids I have fairly high tolorence for opiates an opioids and want to try something new.

Benzo_Bliss

Bluelighter
So im currently on methadone 85mg daily before i use to smoke/snort heroin and snort diluadids, mostly got into the dilaudids cause of all the fetty aka fentanyl. is in most dope now.

its been months since ive done heroin and diluadids im from the north and anyone around the same area as me know there is heroin with fentanyl called "downs".
Theres purple "downs" which has been said to be acety-fentanyl which is weaker and fentanyl depends, and somtimes morphine, oxycodone , u-44700 (i think thats right) mostly heroin and sum cut in these batches as well. They dye the dope purple cause when your ODing on it you turn purple.

Then theres blue "downs" which is H but with either carfentanyl in it or alot of fentanyl then the purple "downs" has an of course cut and soemtimes morphine and oxycodone in the mix, sometimes u-44700 basically same thing as purple "downs" just way stronger. So they dye it blue cause when your really ODing after you turn purple you start turning blue which moments before death.

anyways i only ever did fetty once and it was when i was living out west and it was a fake oxycontin pill the was greenish blueish represses on front said "80" on the other side(CDN) ( everyone called them shady 80s, green monsters, beans, fake oxys, when everyone figured out what they were, if there still around out west i would love to know)
which had to stop to being prduced back in 2011, and this is 2014 and OC's use to be expensive for the price in 2014 for the price of a real OC 80 u could buy 4 -6 beans/shady 80s.

anyways i snort about half this fake pill which contained 2mg of fetty(the whole pill contained 2mg), i was very opiate naive at the time , and i got the nice butterfly feeling in my stomach and i just started using coke, so my ex was so scared i was gonna die, i had green blueish shit dripping outta my nose and puking it up was so nasty, and i was just snorting coke to stay wake so i didnt fall asleep an puke in my sleep, but i wanted to nod so badly, that was the first time i ever thought i was gonna die if i went to sleep.

I lost my plug for real vinger smelling heroin, never tested for fetty once. so i didnt giving a fuck about paying the extra for real heroin compared to downs price.
and diluadids/hydromorphone to me is very close feeling to H same as morphine, apparently everyong that shots up saying IV'ing dilaudids is better rush then shooting heroin.
i use to love the nods i would get from diluadids and heroin but i would like heroin more because it was dream like in my experience i liked it alot.

Now my question is im tolorent to 85mg of methadone, i take benzos to i know its dangerous, escpecially to people that have a tolerance to one or the other it can be extremely fatal. But i have been taking benzos for 6 years now, but for 4 years ive been on em everyday , the withdrawal caused me 4 sezisures. im not going to get deep in the benzo topic cuz thats not what this thread is about.

Basically i take 85mg methadone everyday followed by 2 -3 bars and conlidine 0.1mg twice daily, it pro longs the opioid bliss imo, methadone is my 3 rd favorite opioid, but im asking someone with experience with purple "downs" or fetty dope. i lost access to my dealer for real H. but ive gained access to a reliably source of different strengths of purple "downs" and blue "downs". i was thinking of grabbing a gram of it.
i wont be IVing i never IVed and i never could, i fainted last time i got blood work. but ill be smoking and snorting.
probably be snorting first for a bit to get use to my dosage level im comfortable with then when i smoke it , ill cut the dose ive been snorting in half and smoke half a dose that i usually would snort.

i would like input on, by fellow users on how much should i start off with like 50mg half of a point i know no 50mg of fetty cause there wouldnt be that much in a dose, i know how dangerous it is and benzos are too i wouldnt be making a thread about it, i have narcan training and so does the girl i currently use with but i never had a scared except for 2014 when i did fentanyl by mistake and narcans werent out in the public yet, and weird to say it cocaine saved my life, if i fell asleep it wouldve been over for me.

Anyways i know the dangerous i dont need to hear it in my thread im very safe with dosing and my tolerance is pretty high with opioids and benzos.
ALWAYS REMEMBER IF YOUR INCREASING DOSAGES YOUR WERE BEFORE COMFORTABLE WITH DONT DO IT ALONE, ALWAYS BE WITH SOMEONE AN HAVE A NARCAN KIT.
AND NEVER GO BACK TO THE SAME DOSE YOU WERE DOING IF YOU WERE CLEAN FOR 7 DAYS+ AND GO BACK TO THE DOSE YOU DID BEFORE, YOU WILL MOST LIKELY OD I LOST AND KNOW ALOT PEOPLE THE DIED AND OVERDOSED FROM GIVING THEM SELF A "HOTSHOT".

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. No one can give you accurate dosing info on dope you randomly picked up off the street. Brands and street names don't mean shit, what you are getting could be a copycat from a notoriously strong batch, a cartel mix with a hotspot, pure fent, or anything in between.

I don't mean to sound like a dick but It seems you already know how to responsibly dose with the info you've given. Please start low and titrate your way up with spaced out doses. Start with 20mg if you have to.

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. No one can give you accurate dosing info on dope you randomly picked up off the street. Brands and street names don't mean shit, what you are getting could be a copycat from a notoriously strong batch, a cartel mix with a hotspot, pure fent, or anything in between.

I don't mean to sound like a dick but It seems you already know how to responsibly dose with the info you've given. Please start low and titrate your way up with spaced out doses. Start with 20mg if you have to.
i think you right 20mg would be better to start off with tbh and i dont know how strong a batch may be is your right, i just debating on doing it some days before i have to do a piss test every monday.

and it sucks and im so upset i cant get "real real" atm ill be able to get it again i believe so , dealers are people to, lets just say this guy was very proud of his product and wanted custys and was very bait and probably got booked tbh, cause this guy never missed a deal, shit was much more expensive then "downs" or fetty dope, but people dont mind paying

i do dilaudids still when i can get my hands in them i havent been able for a month now,
but with this post i was trying to see if any people that done purple"downs"or fetty dope were on methadone and if it would block the dosage which i doubt it would tbh. and what good starting dosages for someone who never done fetty dope or "downs" but that has a opioid tolerance.

Wait wait wait.
‘I know how to be safe’
And ‘I was vomiting blue shit and using coke to stay awake so I didn’t nod and choke on my vomit’ are a little contradictory I feel.

Please be super careful, whatever you do.
Please 😢

Wait wait wait.
‘I know how to be safe’
And ‘I was vomiting blue shit and using coke to stay awake so I didn’t nod and choke on my vomit’ are a little contradictory I feel.

Please be super careful, whatever you do.
Please 😢
i never did an opiate before and fentanyl was the first one i tried by mistake i thought it was an oxy contin

I'd suggest putting more effort into finding hydromorphone again. With the methadone and benzo you're still very much at risk to OD but at least you know the dose you're taking. It's a much better option than rolling the dice with street dope.

Good thing you didn't get in touch with your heroin dealer anymore.H and benzos are surely a disaster recipe at least for me.Ive oded 5 times/almost died becoz of that combo .I dunno if methadone is a full opiate agonist but ..be very very careful ,Ive lost couple of friends who combined xabax and mere codiene

i changed my mind after one of my friends recently deceased from fetty the other day rip youll never be forgot!!!!
sad thing was he was sober just on methadone and clonzapam from his doctor and relapsed an took a dose that he was taking before he got sober , he gave himself a hotshot, so many people die like that and on top of that he went straight to the strongest shit, not even the purple dope with fetty in it, it was the blue dope which has carfentanil in it .

you guys are right its already risky what im doing but i never put my self in danger i increases with small doses rather then bigger doses i alrdy know my doses with the methadone and xanax or any benzo where i can feel safe with them and still catch a nod and euphoria.

i probably wouldve been fine cause im really careful with doeses and im nto an iv user , but with street dope sometimes theres hotspots, plus i dont like meeting new people for stuff like this even xans, just someone that give quality ill only get from them.

And it would be a step backwards for me since i lost my actual link for "real real" and its been a month or 2 since i touched real H, and i got on methadone to quit.
i always had a test kit to much sure it was always legit an it was but 1.5x the price of just fetty dope its expensive for raw real. (ALWAYS HAVE A FENTANYL TEST KIT, REGARDLESS OF THE DRUG EVEN PILLS FROM THE STREETS IF YOU HAVE NO TOLERANCE TO ANY OPIATE YOU CAN DIE VERY EASY IT NOT A GAME , SOME PEOPLE USE THE SAME SCALES TO WEIGH EVERYTHING PEOPLE OD/FOUND FETTY IN THERE WEED)
but it crazy fetty was the first opiate i ever tried, and i felt the euphoria from it but, i also almost died from it, it i fell asleep on my back or forward i probably wouldve choked on my vomit, so ironic a cocaine saved me from nodding and falling asleep, but i puked atleast 14 times.

That purple and blue "down " has been around for quite awhile now ( 5years ) and I would suggest smoking or snorting 25 micrograms to start and increase from there

I'm on 60mgs of methadone a day but I came across some hydromorphone 4mg pills I haven't done them yet because I heard it would be a waste because the methadone would block the feeling....any help would be greatly appreciated

I'm on 60mgs of methadone a day but I came across some hydromorphone 4mg pills I haven't done them yet because I heard it would be a waste because the methadone would block the feeling....any help would be greatly appreciated

Methadone doesn't block the effects of other opioids, if u took the Hydromorphone on top of the Methadone then u might do some serious nodding so be very careful! However Buprenorphine (Suboxone) does block the effects of other opioids.

Methadone doesn't block the effects of other opioids, if u took the Hydromorphone on top of the Methadone then u might do some serious nodding so be very careful! However Buprenorphine (Suboxone) does block the effects of other opioids.