• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I have been getting high off of CBD Vape?

mdc2512

Bluelighter
My friend has been giving me and letting me hit some of his CBD in his vape in the bathroom at school. People told me it gets you high and I was skeptical but whenever I hit it I hit it on pretty high power (120 watts+) and taking over 20 big hits. It is fairly similar to weed and I feel a kind of stoning effect. It last anywhere from 30 minutes to even an hour plus sometimes if I hit it good. I have read that CBD doesn't get you high but why am I getting high?

Haha youre not getting high bro. What your feeling is the relief side of marijuana. CBD is the stuff in weed that the doctors seek out of it. Its responsible for calming nerves and handling anxiety. You may feel "stoned" because the particular strand you purchase previously has a high level of CBD in it along with THC and your body remembers it and likes it. CBD is very useful. The feeling of relaxation and anxiety relief from it is noticable at least from my personal prospective however to say you get high from it is a little over the top.

Also dont use too much of that shit at once. Itll give you baaaaad headaches:(

Hope I help bro