• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I have always been a stims man... but recently I went green.

macman222

Greenlighter
Bought my self a herb burner and still getting used to it. have a herb vape stick an wonder best way to use it. #NOOB #TakeIEast
have filled it wil bud and burnt on high level and got some high.... prob is am i exprcvting a coke like rush which is why I am disappointed.

That's a difference you'd have to get used to. But if you have access to strains, you can look for options which might be more cerebral.

Hey!
Funny u say you've always been into stims but are now trying the green, I'm literally opposite, haha. Been smoking weed for years and just recently dabbled with stims, meth to be exact. I have tried coke a few times but never saw its appeal, I never got a euphoric "rush", and always felt disappointed as it pretty much does nothing for me but clog my nose, unless I have a little liquor first. Now meth, that is the high I expected from coke but never got. Meth is cokes bigger badder, way out of control sister imo, but of course I wouldn't recommend trying it. Can be a slippery slip for many, me included. You say u are a stims man so maybe you are well aware of its effects..
I am interested in knowing what u like about cocaine? Do you get a sense of euphoria ?
If you are new to weed I recommend you invest in a good ol' pipe or bong as well. Vape gear is nice to have around but nothing beats the old school way of doing things and it is much easier. Sometimes vape pens can burn your herb too high and u won't get the most out of the green. Even if a vape pen says it can burn flower, I have found vape pens work best with wax and concentrates. If you are looking for a more prolonged and instense high u could eat an edible. It takes longer but the effects are increased and it's a pretty fun ride that can last a large part of the day.
Hmm, If you are looking for that coke rush why not try a different stimulant? Weed is a downer so u will always be disappointed if you are chasing an "upper", stimulant high. A lot of people use weed after a coke or meth binge to help comedown and slow that speedy brain. Keep weed in its own category and don't compare to a drug like coke and u can easily apreaciate it for the drug it is :).
You definitely could play around with different strains, sounds like you may be partial to sativas as they tend to bring more of a head high than body.
Have u tried other stimulants besides coke? Once again I don't recommend anything but I am curious..
Mary has always been good to me, I'm sure she won't let u down either. Happy tokin!