European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I have acquired some dhc slow release 60mg

mickeyfinn79

Bluelighter
I've gotten some dhc slow release 60 mg want rid of em what's the best method and how many mg to get a good buzz going on (is a nod even possible) I have no tolerance to codeine 1 chills me a bit have smoked gear in the past so not a complete newb advice welcome asap.......its sat night and I'm bored shitless.........thanks :)

grind em up with a pinch of bicarb to stop the binder sticking n bomb.. bout 300mg with no tolerance should see you good

300mg with no tolerance is a lot! try 120-180mg max and wait an hour before doing more. grind em up like BCfiend said though.

Thanks for the replies me being an impatient shit looked it up in some old threads on here read about the bicarb but didn't have any so chewed them into a paste with my front teeth and necked em (only did 120mg) had a lil rush after about 15 min now feel nicely chilled would it be worth redosing? Not feeling "noddy" mo but I think it may be achievable is it?

if its been about 45 mins and youre not satisfied, you could do 1 more. go on, treat yaself!

You can redose with DHC, I usually do 200 MG+ and sometime I would do extract 2 boxes of paramol that and weed would make me gouch....at the beginning. Ive always found DHC to be better than codeine on it's own though. Pointless me doing either because the kratom fuked my tolerance and every pharmacy knows my game.

DHC makes me puke and puke and puke...300mg would produce 8 hours of puking :|

It's great how sometimes you try and try and still the body say's no!

Slow release is shite. I would much rather straight up 30mg tabs than 90mg slow release ones. The slow release ones are ideal for tapering or mild pain but that's about it.

Well I did have an all right buzz last night had a smoke as well can't complain as I've got no tolerance to codeine twas better than a kick in the nuts and in had no itchies either :)

good good. you won't really catch a nod on dhc, it's a bit too stimulating. i find once my tolerance goes beyond about 400mg then that's it, the side-effects make it impossible to enjoy it. since you were okay on 120mg, you could try 180 next time and re-dose as needed after waiting 45 mins. don't get hooked though, mate!

Yeah cheers for the advice....the rest are out of sight out of mind so I won't end up boshing them for the fuck of it,being an addictive fucker it has to be a once in a blue moon sort of thing.....fuck me I had a cheeky toot of gear in January it still plays on my mind now and I've only had it 5 times in my life!!!

tell me about it....that's how it gets you. i'd advise you never to touch it again if that doesn't sound condescending

No not condescending at all mate I was an alcoholic for 20years I know only to well the hell of addiction wouldn't go back there again!!

No worries there mate I plotted them up at my mums which is a 2hr drive out of sight out of mind :)

they work fine if you chew them into a paste. you can crush em and soak them in cola overnight too and that defeats the time release perfectly

I'm having the last couple I have at mine tonight with a nice bit of indica heavy greenery chewing them and necking works for me and I've had the norm 30mg dhc they do the do OK but that's just my opinion (maybe in a week the time release will wear off and I'll be foooked).....;)

At the height of my use i was smoking on average an 8th of heroin every 3 days (about 2006 when I was still on silly money) - to the extent that my tolerance made the smoking more of a force of habit - regardless of the quality of the gear i couldnt get high - i had about 40 120mg ER dhc tablets ( the oval ones) and the only way I could break through the ceiling effect (it so totally exists in heroin I dont care what anyone says) and catch even half a nod was to chew up 2 of the tablets 20 -30 mins before having a smoke.

Trust me 6 months later when my wages finally ran out my tolerance plummeted fast, and not long after I would be as giddy as the next man after my daily 45 minute waits for my 2 for£15 off the street shottas

they work fine if you chew them into a paste. you can crush em and soak them in cola overnight too and that defeats the time release perfectly

Does it have to be a certain brand of cola? and will diet coke or supermarkets own brand work?