• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I have a problem that is causing me panic and anxiety attacks, mostly at night

denuis93

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I don't know what is happening to me but this is what I have used last Saturday.

First I have taken 1,5 week ago half of ecstasy pill, no more then week after I have stayed awake for 2 nights on meth before taking half of an ecstasy at the nightclub. After that I got home and took one more pill of ecstasy around 6 AM. That following day when I was at home, all of the sudden I got this really depressed and suicidal feeling, at the same time I had feeling as if I am fearing something or afraid of something and had really moody/emotional feeling. I felt like I am all alone in my apartment in 4 walls and that something bad might happen to my loved ones, I almost felt like crying. I tried going to sleep but I had panic attacks as if my heart stopping and I felt as if someone is watching me while I am sleeping.

I never had any of those issues in my life before, we have got same drugs from the same dude, and never had any issues. I was normal when I was taking meth, all of this occurred once I took ecstasy. it been 4 days now and I am feeling little better but it still persists. I feel little high and cant concentrate on things 100% each time I wake up even I have slept very well.

Just to mention that this is the third time when I am using meth and ecstasy. I never abused any of this drugs. Any idea what is happening to me?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I don't know what is happening to me but this is what I have used last Saturday.

First I have taken 1,5 week ago half of ecstasy pill, no more then week after I have stayed awake for 2 nights on meth before taking half of an ecstasy at the nightclub. After that I got home and took one more pill of ecstasy around 6 AM. That following day when I was at home, all of the sudden I got this really depressed and suicidal feeling, at the same time I had feeling as if I am fearing something or afraid of something and had really moody/emotional feeling. I felt like I am all alone in my apartment in 4 walls and that something bad might happen to my loved ones, I almost felt like crying. I tried going to sleep but I had panic attacks as if my heart stopping and I felt as if someone is watching me while I am sleeping.

I never had any of those issues in my life before, we have got same drugs from the same dude, and never had any issues. I was normal when I was taking meth, all of this occurred once I took ecstasy. it been 4 days now and I am feeling little better but it still persists. I feel little high and cant concentrate on things 100% each time I wake up even I have slept very well.

Just to mention that this is the third time when I am using meth and ecstasy. I never abused any of this drugs. Any idea what is happening to me?

Sound like a little bit of psychosis, giving you anxiety paranoia and depression bought on by stimulants. Just need to tell yourself it's drug related and yep future take it easy. Of course go see the doc if it doesn't continue to improve or if you need someone professional to tell you if you go high then you'll go low before getting back to terra firma

Take care

Did you take the ecstasy pills while the meth was still in your system? I could see some possible issues arising from that.

yeah like the guy already mentioned its a little bit of psychosis, i get it as well and you just gotta smoke some weed and listen to nice music that puts you in the best possible head space...anxiety medication obviously helps as well. hopefully you dont have it like me because i can literally feel it in my brain and it legit hurts and makes me want to pull a haray caray.

pound water, watch something funny, weed really helps me personally so maybe you too, gabapentin and anti anxiety stuff if available are both good but it takes gaba an hour to kick in which is fucking torture in that frame of mind...gaba might not do to you the same though, it actually lifts my mood greatly...worth a try for you though, at the very least it'll take away restless leg coming down from meth

just be careful man, both of those drugs can really have some unwanted effects that last for a long time before they go away, if they ever do completely. get away from that meth, im trying after just one week and i can see how people's lives are ruined beyond repair from this drug, its truly awful. rise above that shit bro. best of luck and take care of yourself

Thanks for your reply, and i will be careful in the future. I am just afraid that this might be long-term. How long it usually takes for you before this gets off? It been almost 5 days soon, gotta admit, I am little worried.

Thanks for your reply, and i will be careful in the future. I am just afraid that this might be long-term. How long it usually takes for you before this gets off? It been almost 5 days soon, gotta admit, I am little worried.

Firstly weed is not recommended. It may work for one person but generally weed and alcohol will lower your cognitive thinking and can work with the brain to put you in a worse state.

The number 1 thing to do is to actually get yourself to identify that when the drugs are out of your system you are left with only the brain.

I can tell you have high level of panic and anxiety. Self recrimination will simply lead to a cycle. So you need to break the cycle. Identify quickly that these are just thoughts and not a physical issue. It's you making the thoughts and until you realise this you will take much longer to work through it. Exercise, get involved in something constructive and tell yourself very clearly that you are ok.

If you move to anti anxiety drugs of any sort they take awhile to work and all they really do is the above. IE they shut the brain off from the cycle. But it takes ages and you end up with reliance on the drugs.

You can do it without drugs if you simply understand you have two reactions to danger FIGHT or FLIGHT. when you put yourself in a situation of danger (meth and E binge) your brain calculates which is the best option. Now you are stuck in flight mode where every thing appears dangerous and it's over stimulated to that function.

And if you don't believe it then consider why you feel it more at night? It's simply because at night that is the brains down time. Because it is stimulated to flight and you have more time to think that is why you will feel it more.

Last edited: