• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I have a pink khole mommy why is it different than the others I've seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeiou360415707

Greenlighter
This not an identification post

So swim knows this kid who knows this dude who mentioned this "ketamine" sitting around getting old so swim has played with ketaset,ketajet,and was given something some hippie in some concerts parking lot called "ketachloride" (who the fuck knows ,wasnt mxe for sure) swim has "cooked rice" in front of square Bear roommates with success on more than one night anyway dude with the dude appeared with a labeled plastic prescription bottle (the majority of the label peeled so as to conceal identity of patient,doc,Pharmacy) the most legible aspect reads "Ketamine 16mg/ml along with directions "take 2 tablespoons at time of...."(the rest is torn) "and do not exceed 6 ta...." (in again label peeled) now i know they can suspend any substance in a syrup base ie liquid Benzos,hydro morphine,morphine,ECT swim has taken the smallish pot,iodizied salt and the nicest plate from an irreplaceable set of turn of the century China swihisgirl inherited from some relic of a relative along with a hot plate filled pot with finest rap water money can buy......it won't "crack back" to use purely scientific terminology just gelled a little bit swim is talking 2.5 hrs and nothing but a pinkish/purpleish sludge and shattered hopes of seeing the lights at the end of a k~hope WTF anyone heard of my mystery funk syrup (Not asking for a I.D btw just any similar substance encounters)

Learning to swim

I never knew how to

follow me into the ocean

So your asking - has anyone ever seen syrup in a bottle ? I'm sure a lot of people have seen syrup before.

Please do not use 'Swim' it is against the rules of the site and just makes your post difficult to read.

Lolwut, I like the cut of your jib(berish).

Your guess is as good as any unfortunately...and yeah despite your indication this was very much an identification post...learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay!

Nothing we can really do about this. Also as mentioned, please don't use "swim" and the like here. This actually is an ID thread, so I'm going to close it.

For the record, it was really hard to understand your post, not primarily because of the swim stuff. It sounds like you probably have ketamine, unless someone put something different in the bottle. If it's pink, I would stick to snorting it, as it has other stuff (quite possibly inactives) in it, so is not fit for injection.

Status
Not open for further replies.