• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I Have a crack question ....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemmy

Greenlighter
Hey guys,Wondered if anyone could clear something up for me..I like a pipe now and then but it seems lately the crack I get is seriously odd..And I've done the rounds of different dealers but I swear theres no coke in it? ..That sounds stupid I know cos you'd know if their wasn't but this stuff gives a high just a real weird one. So I thought only way to find out is to re-cook it? This stuff turns to oil in water and does what coke made with bi-carb does when re cooked...but I know it's still not right! Have I lost the ability to get high anymore or is there anything the dealers use that would turn to oil in water and harden like it should? I've heard about stuff called magic but would is it the same chemical base as coke? Also novocaine that the dentist use to numb the gums..but again would this still be present after being re cooked?? I'm no scientist but it doesn't make sense. how do you now your crack contains coke..apart from the buzz obs...Probably time to knock the crack on the ed anyways..8o.cheers;)

Last edited:
I don't have much experience with crack, but if it's comparable to IV coke, you'd be sure... Maybe you're just getting stuff that is a lot less pure now compared to what you got before? I really don't know. Anyway, this type of thread belongs in bdd I reckon, so I'll send it over there. You ought to get more replies there.

DC > BDD

sorry but we can't answer drug ID questions here at BL - please read the bluelight user agreement.
you could try melting it on foil and letting it dry but that's my best guess at re-cooking?
from one cracksomker to another, if you can't get high anymore, get out man, i wish i was in your position cause this shit is tearing my family apart.
but yeah, sorry, no drug ID in future plz cheers!༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Crack can be faked, that's true but I'm not sure of the process/chemicals used to do so. I've also heard of dealers using dental anaesthetic. The only way to know for sure would be having the stuff tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.