• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids I have a couple of questions regarding smoking blues/dirty 30's...

FunctionalJnkieGrl

Bluelighter
Firstly, has anyone else developed the fentanyl smoker's callous on their thumbs? This is due to constantly having to re-light a lighter to smoke off of foil. Secondly, is it normal or common for the fetty to catch on fire while smoking off of foil? It happens more frequently than I'd like to admit. I assume maybe it's due to getting the flame too close to the foil. I try not to touch the flame directly on the foil to avoid this, but I'm not sure if it's due to the foil or the blues itself. Trust me, I'd rather stick to my nightly regimen of swallowing minimal amounts of oxy to get by than mess with this stuff, but sometimes it's all I can get.

Firstly, has anyone else developed the fentanyl smoker's callous on their thumbs? This is due to constantly having to re-light a lighter to smoke off of foil. Secondly, is it normal or common for the fetty to catch on fire while smoking off of foil? It happens more frequently than I'd like to admit. I assume maybe it's due to getting the flame too close to the foil. I try not to touch the flame directly on the foil to avoid this, but I'm not sure if it's due to the foil or the blues itself. Trust me, I'd rather stick to my nightly regimen of swallowing minimal amounts of oxy to get by than mess with this stuff, but sometimes it's all I can get.
Yes actually. My thumbs currently look just like that lol. And in response to your question about the blues catching fire, that only seems to happen to me when, the pill is to close to the edge of the foil, or if the foil is really over used. For example like, when you smoked on one side, and you flip the foil over to put a new pill and smoke it on that side. Typically only done when you don't have immediate access to new clean foil lol

Yes actually. My thumbs currently look just like that lol. And in response to your question about the blues catching fire, that only seems to happen to me when, the pill is to close to the edge of the foil, or if the foil is really over used. For example like, when you smoked on one side, and you flip the foil over to put a new pill and smoke it on that side. Typically only done when you don't have immediate access to new clean foil lol
I can see that now. I usually wipe the ash off and reuse the foil several times before getting a new sheet. I'd use the foil until it's covered in dark lines. My fiance uses foil a lot for cooking food, so I try not to use too much of it. I'd rather him not notice that we go through foil quickly.

The fire thing can also be due to using too thin of aluminum foil..ime

Aren't we supposed to have foil shiny side down? I always heard if you chased on the shiny side, that its extra terrible for your health or alzheimer's? Maybe just urban legend.

Questions for yall..
Do you smoke the dirty 30 everytime or on occasion?
I have always found it interesting that some people HAVE to smoke they oxy or dirty 30 every time..like it gets them higher and is the only way for them to really get well.
I personally enjoy a hit or chasing a real oxycodone 30 cut in half or even a full one if I have a stock pile..just for the extra 20 second head buzz and usually always complimented the drip because I prefer to snort oxy or fent.
my next question: how would you compare the buzz between the 2? Also, if you prefer to smoke every time, only route, does it legit keep YOU highly satisfied all day?

like I mentioned above, I enjoy the lil rush and it's fun from time to time but by no means am I doing this every time and the only route besides oral or snorting..it always seems like a waste of my doc..but I've known plenty of ppl who need to smoke off foil every time, it was crazy to see them hurry just to smoke to get out of WD.

I think the reason it always interested me is because if you can get out of withdrawal say off one decent hit off foil with oxy then it would save A LOT of cash and the stash!

weird observation:
Smoking oxy off foil tastes/smells like marshmallows
Smoking dirty30 fentanyl taste/smells like burnt popcorn.

The fire thing can also be due to using too thin of aluminum foil..ime

Aren't we supposed to have foil shiny side down? I always heard if you chased on the shiny side, that its extra terrible for your health or alzheimer's? Maybe just urban legend.

Questions for yall..
Do you smoke the dirty 30 everytime or on occasion?
I have always found it interesting that some people HAVE to smoke they oxy or dirty 30 every time..like it gets them higher and is the only way for them to really get well.
I personally enjoy a hit or chasing a real oxycodone 30 cut in half or even a full one if I have a stock pile..just for the extra 20 second head buzz and usually always complimented the drip because I prefer to snort oxy or fent.
my next question: how would you compare the buzz between the 2? Also, if you prefer to smoke every time, only route, does it legit keep YOU highly satisfied all day?

like I mentioned above, I enjoy the lil rush and it's fun from time to time but by no means am I doing this every time and the only route besides oral or snorting..it always seems like a waste of my doc..but I've known plenty of ppl who need to smoke off foil every time, it was crazy to see them hurry just to smoke to get out of WD.

I think the reason it always interested me is because if you can get out of withdrawal say off one decent hit off foil with oxy then it would save A LOT of cash and the stash!

weird observation:
Smoking oxy off foil tastes/smells like marshmallows
Smoking dirty30 fentanyl taste/smells like burnt popcorn.
I only ever smoke the fetty blue 30's. It just seems like the least harmful route, but yeah, it wears off way quicker than other opioids. I alternate between swallowing op 40's and smoking the dirty 30's. I'd rather have a bigger supply of the oxy 40's, but the blues are like half the price so I've been smoking more of those due to being rather broke lately. The withdrawals from blues are much worse than withdrawals from oxy though. I can vouch for that. As for the taste, I always thought the blues taste like unflavored cheerios and yeah, the smoke does smell a bit like burnt popcorn.