• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe I have 4 subs left

DESCHLOROKETAMINE

Greenlighter
But I found a bottle of 15 tylenol 3s at my grandfathers friends house which he never even took one because it as full and the date sauid 2015 so im not ashamed....also I have a half bottle of prometh/codeine....i take 5 to 12mg subutex a day but I sell them make 2 money also....I have only 4 subs left until the 12th.....once I run out how long should I wait until I should start taking the 2 forms of codeine.....i don't want to have to pop a bunch of apap/codeine just to get out of w/d bc my liver or w/e organ apap fucks up i don't want to fail or damage it. Ill probably make these subs last till the 8th...I could easily make it to the 12th but i want to experience a buzz off codeine since ive never had tried it before.... thought it was a waste if $$ I also have 90 800mg gabapentiin which makes me half a sick as i am when i take however many i take, i also have clonozolam and xanax both 1mg. im not worried about withdrawal im just trying to get a buzz off of the codeine when i intentionally run out of subs

oh i forgot im getting a gram of 100 percent pure O-PCE tomorrow as long as i get to the mailbox first lol. btw ketamine/deschloroketamine/MXE/O-PCE cure opiate dependence ive gotten off subs twice . once i kicked subs with DCK when iu went cold turkeu off 2 8mg bupe a day but that anothe thread

When I was using buprenorphine it would take a week or more before I could feel the effects from "weaker" opioids like hydrocodone and codeine. If you plan to stretch the buprenorphine out until the 8th, then I don't think you'd be able to benefit much from the codeine as there will still be enough buprenorphine in your system to prevent you from really feeling it.

However, if you find yourself in uncomfortable withdrawal during those four days (it should take a few days for the withdrawal to fully present), try taking a few codeine if you think you need it. If you have a faster metabolism or something you may get deep enough into buprenorphine withdrawal for the codeine to help (it's just unlikely).

With the benzos and gabapentin though, you'll be fine for four days. I detoxed from buprenorphine using essentially just temazepam and gabapentin, and it actually was pretty comfortable. The fact you'll have some PCE on hand I think all the more guarentees you'll be able to handle the four days without buprenorphine. I'd be interested to hear whether PCE has the same sort of benefits at ameliorating opioid withdrawal like ketamine or DXM.

Also, you can use cimetidine/Tagamet to potentiate you buprenorphine. You don't want to do it long term because of potential side effects, but 600mg of cimetidine with your dose of buprenorphine will make it much more potent. If you're struggling using less buprenorphine than normal, or want to try to get away with being able to use even less, try combining it with the cimetidine. HOWEVER I'd avoid taking PCE while you have cimetidine in your system, as cimetidine can affect the metabolism of dissos (so I'd avoid any potential interactions if I were you).

As you can see in this CYP interactions chart, cimetidine potentiates only certain benzos and certainly opioids (as well as some other substances and medications): http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/191439

I definitely noticed it potentiate DXM and PCP, hence my caution.