• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

i have 25i-nbome, how can i do nbome hcl??

psychetrance

Greenlighter
Hi! Can you tell me, how can i do hcl nbome? I have nbome in my hands and i use clorhidric acid to do this, i put nbome in a solution with water and acid, i put this on fire. I look sometimes forms like a little cristals, but i can do this right, you can tell me how can i do the clohridric nbome? Is for consume via sublingual. Im from america. Thanks

Hi! Can you tell me, how can i do hcl nbome? I have nbome in my hands and i use clorhidric acid to do this, i put nbome in a solution with water and acid, i put this on fire. I look sometimes forms like a little cristals, but i can do this right, you have how can i do the clohridric nbome? Is for consume via sublingual. Im from america. Thanks
Dose volumetrically, take 500ug-1mg.

Are you handling pure 25inbome? what you are doing is extremely dangerous unless you are basically a scientist and are trained.

Nexus_tripper. He's not asking how to dose it, he's asking how to turn the freebase into HCl. In the begining when 25I and 25C came out it was more common to get it as a freebase, and the freebase is much more difficult to absorb sublingually/buccaly. So you either had to make it into the HCl or complex it with HPBCD.

Psychedetrance. My best advice would be to go back and read the very first 25I and 25C thread from 2010. I'm sure there's some information you can use there.

Freebase 25I-NBOMe probably exists as hydrophobic, extremely non-polar, goo. I doubt you have freebase 25I-NBOMe. Clorhidric acid, is this the misspelled version of another name of the chemical commonly called hydrochloric acid? Both hydrochloric acid and 25I-NBOMe carry significant health risk in concentration.

Hello, welcome to bluelight. Please refrain from posting the same thing in multiple places as it splits up useful discussion.

The second thing to note is that it's good to spend some time properly composing a post in an online forum as your words are the only information we have and regardless of fairness they're what you'll be judged by.

You need to tell us the exact substance you have, and then get yourself some hydrochloric acid. When you have done this and are willing to use full sentences I'd encourage you to give us a bit more detail.

This post isn't aimed at anything but the sky.

Why do people take nbomes? At least nowadays? When it first came out the dangers weren't known, so ye shall obv get a pass. But now, do people come on here with nbome in hand, and not see that obvious sticky up there and read it? I am glad I came here if all I learned from was just that thread (this coming from someone who read a lot of the big and dandies...at least 20-30 of them. There's probably well over a 100 from my estimation). Logic says to me that if no one bought it, then it would disappear.

Anyway, my rant is over. :)

Take what you have and flush it down the toilet. Trust me you're doing yourself a favor.

If you're preparing the salt as you state (add NBOMe freebase to hydrochloric acid, boil off the extra acid over heat), you can take it sublingually, snort it, plug it, just like any other commercial HCl salt.

Add the NBOMe freebase to a bit of ethanol then add a few drops of hydrochloric acid. Evaporate the ethanol. Your NBOMe is now in the HCl salt. Also, you should be able to smoke the freebase without having to do any sort of conversion. Have you considered doing that?