L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I Had My First Orgasm During Sex

sexyw66

Greenlighter
When I am 21 and have been in a relationship for over a year.. it's my longest relationship ever. Before Tyler, I had only had sex with one other man. He was the one I lost my virginity to and a good ol' fuck buddy. From him I learned the basics of sex, but didn't come once. After a while of really fun and athletic sex, he would cum, roll over and ask, "did you come?" ... I never replied, just smiled.
Now, I told my new boyfriend about a month into dating that I'd never had an orgasm (apart from masturbating when I was younger). It blew his mind. We started doing research on the internet here. (I've been a religious reader and masturbator ever since!) It's been about a year since that time, and my boyfriend has perfected oral to a point that I'm coming every time! It's something I had never felt before.. but of course the tricky intercourse orgasm has always eluded me.
UNTIL LAST NIGHT! :] After 1 year and 2 weeks, it happened! Tyler and I usually both like the rougher athletic sex, it's just fun for me and he always comes, but last night I decided to slow it down and keep him on top. I kind of imagined the assisted masturbation.from here i know although some women did like the fast motion of the dildo moving in and out of them, the majority it seemed to come using a slow, consistent motion.That's exactly what it was! He was on top, leaning into me (giving me clit stim from the weight of his body) and moving slowly in and out. I'm not sure if it had to do with the angle he was at, the mood I was in or what, but the stars aligned and I HAD AN ORGASM!
My boyfriend was so shocked he looked at me with his mouth open until i said.. "Yeah.. I just came.." At which point he jumped up smiling and had to take a moment to process this. We had both resigned to the fact that this just wasn't going to happen for me. Sex would be his way of orgasming, but then he'd go down on me to finish me off. Since it only happened just last night (twice.. we had to make sure it wasn't a fluke hah) I'm not going to pretend I've found the secret and I'll be coming every time, but god did it feel so good!
baby girls,u got it? share your experience

I would always make my exgirl friend soaked im talking i smelled her beautiful flower scent for days after we'd make love would only 'cum' not orgasm. She would orgasm and not cum when ate her out tho. odd chick. Other girls id fuck for fifteen mins not even trying and theyd cum twice. idk maybe cause my ex was a virgin and barely knew how to make her self cum and my cock is large in girth and im 7-1/4 inches.... different strokes for different folks. some girls couldnt make me cum.

Well done.

I'm pleased that you're happy with your achievement.

I've only ever had 2 vaginal orgasms through sex and I've been sexually active for 15 years!

Enjoy honey x

Unless I'm masturbating I can't get off with clitoral stimulation alone. Penetration only. I've been told this is uncommon but whatever, maybe one day someone will get me off with their mouth.

I'm so jelly -__- I've been sexually active for 4 years now and have only had a handful of orgasms even with oral. It makes me feel really bad because this guy I've been seeing hasn't been able to make me cum and I think it makes him feel kinda self conscious which he shouldn't be because I'm incredibly attracted to him :( I've never been able to make myself cum through masturbation either, so I gave up on that. Sometimes it makes me feel like there's something wrong with me :/

Meow, it took me a while before I figured out what makes me cum. There's nothing wrong with you I promise! It's just harder for us ladies.. I have found that sex toys do shit for me, I can only jill myself to orgasm with my fingers.