• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I had a dream about an ex of mine after 7 years, received a msg shortly after...

psyfiend

Bluelighter
So as title says, I had a dream about an ex for some reason, its been 7 years... since I've seen her. Long story short that ended kind of "badly".

Not sure exactly what it meant... the dream but I managed to contact a friend of hers to see if she was ok... And she just told me she doesn't talk to her anymore. I know she went missing from her family. I did see find some pictures of of us randomly too (not really intentionally) I opened some old stuff cleaning. They were really nice actually.

Well the other day I was at the gym and for some reason I got a flashback of her telling me she'd leave me if I didn't stop going to the gym, it was "too much" for her and I did actually stop back then for her.

I kind of gave up, I guess thinking about it... and then I received a msg from her (it's been 4 years since I heard from her). She sent a really nice message... :) I wrote back, she wrote back.. it's been friendly nothing bad. I think I just got like 200 flashbax (fml lol) so far since these messages, of who I was back then vs. who I am now... how I was in "love". Kind of miss that feeling, It's like chasing a shadow.

Anyways not sure what to think of all this it's strange, kind of makes me feel alive. I don't have any bad thoughts about that relationship anymore, we both kind of fucked up at it in different ways and drugs/ alcohol ruined us, mind games... stupid shit basically.

It's kind of nice to hear from her, a part of me loves her still. Not sure what else to say about it at the moment, anyone else experience this sort of situation?

I can't say I've really experienced anything particularly noteworthy regarding dreams involving close-personal relationships. I did have a dream about a creepy looking owl who clawed the shit out of my arm (owls are symbols of death). A few days later I found out that my grandmother had passed away.
I also had a dream about two beautiful pearls that fell out of my face and almost slid down a sink drain. I quickly snatched them up and inspected and admired them. One was cream colored, the other was dark. I won't discuss any more about that dream for personal reasons, but when morning came - after that dream - I went downstairs to check my mail and found a letter from my aunt:

She had gone to a fair where she opened two oysters and found a cream colored pearl in the first... a dark pearl in the second.

I just remembered, I had another dream early last year. It was about a girl who had been blatantly ignoring me for 5 or 6 years. In my dreams during that time she was always ignoring me. But One day in January or February of 2015, I had a dream that she and I were having sex. A few days later she suddenly started talking to me again.

I've had the opposite in a sense. One relationship where my gf cheated on me I had a really vivid dream where I asked her if she had, and it felt like I was dying.. the following evening I asked her for real and she admitted she had. Another time, just before I was about to ask this girl if she wanted to commit I had a dream where it was literally just her and nothing else/black background, she smiled and we hugged or something.. I woke up feeling quite happy.. but it was actually a goodbye because I never saw her again, she bailed and I never really got a proper reason. I imagine she made the decision that day to bail and I picked up on it.

My first relationship she told me that she had had a dream about me shortly before we met for the first time.

I have no doubts at all that we're all connected somehow. Obviously not every dream you have of a person is necessarily because they were thinking of you, but there definitely seems to be a correlation. For example just recently I made friends with this girl, she sent me a message at 3am on fb saying I should have been there that evening.. I woke up at 4-5am having just had a rather steamy dream about her.. and in the morning I saw the message she sent.

The way I like to imagine it is that on some deeper level we are all like really wise, pleasant people, devoid of the earthly troubles we have, and forever connected to each other. That we come here to play the game of life, and even if we fuck up and destroy the relationships we have with others that behind the scenes we're all good friends.. like soul buddies or something haha. I know others who've expressed the same feeling too, and it's one of the things I hope is true about existence to be honest.. regardless of how things go down between us all there is some joy that can never be destroyed.

Well the other day I was at the gym and for some reason I got a flashback of her telling me she'd leave me if I didn't stop going to the gym, it was "too much" for her and I did actually stop back then for her.

Doesn't sound like the kind of relationship you need in your life.

I fairly often have dreams about my ex of 2 years now, and i get what you mean about chasing a shadow, the sort of feeling when you wake up of not quite being able to distinguish the person you are now compared to then, personally it fucks me up because of how much I've changed and I lose track of what thoughts are mine and what thoughts are merely a memory manifesting themselves into todays beliefs, I dunno its hard to put in words. She makes shitty attempts to get back in contact with me every now and again, but she'd ever actually meet me, nor would I let her.

A quote from watchmen "as the future gets darker, the past get brighter, even the gritty bits"

I've had the opposite in a sense. One relationship where my gf cheated on me I had a really vivid dream where I asked her if she had, and it felt like I was dying.. the following evening I asked her for real and she admitted she had. Another time, just before I was about to ask this girl if she wanted to commit I had a dream where it was literally just her and nothing else/black background, she smiled and we hugged or something.. I woke up feeling quite happy.. but it was actually a goodbye because I never saw her again, she bailed and I never really got a proper reason. I imagine she made the decision that day to bail and I picked up on it.

My first relationship she told me that she had had a dream about me shortly before we met for the first time.

I have no doubts at all that we're all connected somehow. Obviously not every dream you have of a person is necessarily because they were thinking of you, but there definitely seems to be a correlation. For example just recently I made friends with this girl, she sent me a message at 3am on fb saying I should have been there that evening.. I woke up at 4-5am having just had a rather steamy dream about her.. and in the morning I saw the message she sent.

The way I like to imagine it is that on some deeper level we are all like really wise, pleasant people, devoid of the earthly troubles we have, and forever connected to each other. That we come here to play the game of life, and even if we fuck up and destroy the relationships we have with others that behind the scenes we're all good friends.. like soul buddies or something haha. I know others who've expressed the same feeling too, and it's one of the things I hope is true about existence to be honest.. regardless of how things go down between us all there is some joy that can never be destroyed.

Yeah, I had the same type of premonition dreams with her, we weren't together anymore at the time (when it ended) we did live together she did end up "cheating" and lying to me. I did have a horrible dream about it, that's how I knew. I woke up in terror and figured it out.

Some times they were happened the next day, for both me and her. I also had other dreams that I didn't quite understand that came true like 3 years later when I was with her.

I had other dreams sharing my bed with other girls, ended up being a bad liar and cheater too.

Not long ago too same for the sexy dreams, and then they start talking to me again out of nowhere...

Doesn't sound like the kind of relationship you need in your life.

Yeah, now I know that I'll never stop the gym for anyone again. And wtf would I? It makes me feel great! Don't like it? Good-bye!

Thanks for the replies and sharing! Still not sure what to think of this exactly, this ex isn't saying much other than some random nice things. I think it's reminding me of who I was before shit hit the fan, lol.