• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I got a huge script of 5mg Desoxyn

Xanepam78

Greenlighter
i switched from 70mg vyvanse to 2x 5mg Desoxyn as I have crippling adhd, I pick up my 100 bottle desoxyn tomorrow. Since its meth, it will be good to abuse? But I always wanna use it for its indented use but have fun once in a while ;)

I had a desoxyn script. Was excited to pick it up given the rarity but was actually kind of disappointed after taking it. You have to take quite a few to get a buzz. And i found it less effective than dextroamphetamine. Kind of made me sleepy and spaced out. Ended up switching back to dextroamphetamine.

Also keep in mind 10mg a day of desoxyn is a bit weaker than 70mg of vyvanse (which is around 30mg of dextroamphetamine).

The reason Desoxyn was so darn good years ago was that the 15mg extended release tablets were common. The tab was some kind of plastic thing and the meth diffused out of it slowly as it went through your GI tract. You just pooped the intact, spent, tablet out.

It was the perfect formulation for IV use. You just soaked the tab in water in a little bottle and the meth diffused into the water. Often, you would set the bottle on a light bulb to slowly boil and facilitate this. You threw the tab away totally intact when you were done. No talc, fillers, buffers, and all the things which make shooting pills dangerous. You had a lightly yellow but otherwise clear water.

I've actually heated a nearly spent tab in a spoon (you would soak a couple/few times) and pressed on it with another spoon while it was hot. The tab mashed flat but popped back up into it's original shape when I let up on it.

3 or 4 was a nice shot. Remember, you didn't get it all the first soak. You did get most.
I generally did 5 :cool:, but a quick and dirty soak so who knows how much it was. Plus, I'm tall, so even as a speed freak I weighed 190.
Once I was cranking, getting the last out was fun. All about the ritual, you know.

Last edited:
I’m sure one could get a decent buzz with a low tolerance, but it’s not a good pill to abuse. It would be like abusing ~5% pure street meth, there’s only 5mg of active ingredient in that pill and the rest are binders & fillers.

I think the point he was trying to get across was "Be careful if you abuse it". Meth is one of those drugs you really, really don't want to abuse, and not abusing it is nearly impossible to do!

Out of curiosity, how did you go about getting a script? Did insurance cover it? How much did it cost?

When i had it prescribed I paid $400 out of pocket because my insurance refused to cover it. That was for a one month supply (120 pills). That's like paying almost $700 for a gram of meth. Granted, it is pure pharmaceutical d-methamphetamine.

But i wasn't a fan. Then again, not a big meth fan anyhow. Was excited to get it given the legendary status of desoxyn but it was a bit of a let down and not worth the expense. Not only that, i thought it was a pretty shitty ADHD medication at the prescribed doses. Just made me feel kind of tired and spaced out. Didn't feel motivating and stimulating like dextroamphetamine or adderall.

If you are going to abuse desoxyn you pretty much are going to have to IV it to make it worthwhile, and i stopped that ROA years ago. If I came across some vials of oxymorphone or hydromorphone I *might* consider it, but that's about it.

It was "legendary" because it was a perfect IV pill, as said. It was my meat and potatoes when I IV'ed speed, always around.

As far as doing it as drop speed, which I did before I got into IV, it was good, not great but definitely good.
One or two 15mg Desox was good, but so was one or two Black Mollies (Biphetamine - 10mg Dexedrine and 10mg racemic Amphetamine - so, Adderal).
The Desox orally might have felt a tad more euphoric and a little weaker than the Black Molly. (You do larger doses IV for the rush.)

Black Beauties contained the drugs in a "resin complex" to give some time release. If you opened the caps, it was a white powder with black flecks in it (the resin complex)
Adderall is a mixture of salts.

Still, it seems that 3-4 5mg Desoxyn should be about like a 20mg Adderall. Maybe meth is just not as good for ADHD. What's street meth do for you?