I fucked up seriously

no_id

Bluelighter
Okay
I'm going to explain quickly what happened.
2 days ago I downed some Zopiclone in order to test the effect of these pills, never took them before. This was after a 4 hit trip ALD 52 wich was quite cool (in fact it was one of my best trip I was completely hypnotized by beautiful hallucination, followed them in my room, playing with them, experienced some strong rapture moment, seeing ancient maya letters, religious things and stuff. This was the good part of the day, what happened after the zopiclone is when shit turned bad).

Zopiclone made me simply loose my shit all together. EXTREME loss of inhibition. Ive hard time to remember what happened but seemingly I took 5 more ald 52 hit and 500mg 4acoDMT (!) in 1 day. At some moment of the trip (zopi hallucination + all the 5ht2a psyche) I was seeing nothing aside hallucination, things moving, transforming into kind of monsters and stuff, my wardrobe looked like a bit when the grandma hallucinate in Requiem for a dream when I was able to see it as a wardrobe.

I managed to take some long acting benzo in order to put me into sleep, wasn't anxious but my state wasn't at all enjoyable, I was feeling like part of me disappearing and stuff, sometime felt like my leg was 50meter long (wtff). Not sure If I experienced seizure, seemingly not I was just mega mega disoriented

Experienced really discernable HPPD for at least 36 hours more but it seem to got better, Ive now far less visual distortion aside if I really look for them (in fact the only thing I can really notice now is a kind of permanent HD vision (wich got better now), colors are fucked up - wich got better too. No after image, no trail. My eyes have a bit hard time to focus on stuff, like somewhat a kind of loss of depth perception, but in general at this moment (2,5 days after) I need to focus on them in order to see these distortion). I really hope I'm not entering into the HPPD story.

Am I going to be okay or I'm fucked for the rest of my life ? today I feel like I'm drunk all the time and feel like Ive been hit by a truck, can't even walk straight (this is perhaps due to the long acting benzo)

no more drugs for me these last month Ive gone far from overboard, reckless stim binge, serotonergic binge... I'm not sure Ive still half of my brain at this time

PS : when I say "some" zopiclone it was in fact all the box. Wall of my room wasn't like wall anymore, I was seeing stuff like in some harry poter movies when I was able to discern them as wall

What probably saved myself is that I had some tolerance to 5ht2a psych due to previous 500ug ALD52 intake (so hopefully 5ht2a taken after the ALD52 trip didn't affect me as if I wasn't having tolerance.).

This was the biggest WTF moment of my life after my 4hoMET 4acoDMT overdose (wich was only 150mg) 6 month ago wich didn't had bad consequence (took 2 or 3 days to be in a kinda normal state)

Last edited:
End of the third day after the cataclysm, I can say my vision is 85%/90% normal, I feel only a bit in a kind of HD word. No after image, no things moving, letters on my screen are stable. There is a kind of psychedelic anxiety persisting, but not that agravating. I'm feeling a bit like out of this world, but this don't feel like depersonalization, it feel more like the state you get aften taking massive amount of psyche, + I feel half brained by benzo (downed at least 15 lysanxia in 1 day, long half life benzo - yes I really lost my shit).
What I can't explain is that my pulse is at 110bpm, if it don't go better in 2 or 3 days Ill go to the doc, this is kind of stuff from wich its not possible to joke about.

I would definitely see a doctor if your heart rate stays elevated. The best thing that you can do is to encourage calm rather than anxious thoughts. Your body is going to heal on its own time but it will be greatly speeded up if you don't allow yourself to create anxious thinking around the residual symptoms.

Stay away from everything for a while and let your brain heal.<3

Will see how it is tomorrow, at this time I feel like it's a miracle I'm able to write these line. The only things wich I fear is my pulse, I will not hesitate to see a doctor if it don't pass for sure.
I bet I felt majorly fucked up by gaba intake these 3 days, more than 5ht2a themself. I hope I didn't fuck too much with my memory. Excessive 5ht2a use lead more to strong afterglow and feeling like having no ego but this got better days by days (more hours by hours seemingly - I'm far better than when I writed my first message), exactly in the same way it got better with my previous 5ht2a overdose (same for vision problem - at this time my vision is almost normal, nothing move, color are normal, depth perception got better).

Last edited:
tldr your going to be fine. :)

I mean I have had soooo many terrible fuckin crazy trips and I'm still here! Not crazy either.

Okay thx to be reassuring

Is there a things like GABA drugs hangover ? I feel like at this moment this is the main problem I have. I missed a night of sleep, feel not that great, I don't really have HPPD but some things move a bit but not in a 5ht2a way, Ive a bit of anxiety, I feel like a bit in gaba drugs withdrawal even if I never had it I feel it could feel like that

Aside psyche I consumed a box of Zopiclone and smth like 20 or 30 lysanxia (the 10mg ones), can it produce some kind of hangover/wd ? (this was monday/tuesday but lysanxia have really long half life. I felt the lysanxia at least from monday to wednesday night). I don't know a shit about GABA drugs I consume them very rarely. I'm still better than 2 days ago thought