View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I found 25B to be a bit strong

pupnik

Bluelighter
so I cut my 4 promotional sample tabs into quarters. (too bad they are samples of a product that is now unavailable)

but after finishing half of those over a period of weeks,
I grew cagey (so strong they seemed) and I cut a quarter in half - so roughly 1/8th of 1200 mics, 150mics.

I sucked and chewed on one of those tiny bits this morning until it disappeared, no spitting out, and I found it very agreeable, and now I have taken another of those tiny bits, and it is really quite agreeable too, now that it has totally disappeared in my mouth (leaving weird tingles in the wake of it).

I notice
lots of mental plasticity.
I have been texting my people about the most unusual things, and enjoying my shoes and jacket terrifically.

Ahhhh I remember my days of being on psychedelics and sending silly texts to people. Be careful that you don't send anything to odd lol.

Nice. I must say that if someone were to offer me an NBOMe, I would probably give it a try but only at much lower dosages than the insanely high dosages laid on blotters. They sound much better (and safer) at the lower dosage range.

My favorite (oral/sublingual) dosages are
25I: 600-800ug
25B: 400-600ug
25C: 200-400ug (my first time I ended up taking about 1mg due to measurement error, that was WAAAY too much but I survived :))

I've never had problems with any NBOMes as long as I stick to under a milligram. I'm also using powder/liquid dosing, I don't really trust any of the blotter that's out there.