❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I find Indian men to be gross!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexKitten69

Greenlighter
I am 29 year old female and I get hit on constantly by Indian work colleagues. Not only are these men gross but they are slime ball sleazebags.

One Indian work mate said he hopes all gay people burn alive. I find Indian men to be highly conservative to the point they are cave men .

How do i make it clear I have no interest in these slime bags? They are work colleagues so it's hard to escape them.

im not sure if i'm getting jaded but this seems like a troll literotica post?

anyway, i would just not give them much attention, hopefully they get the point soon enough if you give them the cold shoulder?

and i don't think all indian men are one thing or the other, any race can be a sleazy scumbag.

Maybe it's your line of work. What do you do? It's not construction is it?

Then don't date Indian men. I think I just solved your problem. Now on to world peace.

Just because you dislike a few people who happen to be Indian men doesn't mean all Indian men are like that.

If they are all hitting on you continuously even after you ask them to stop, you can contact your human resources department who may be able to help you out.

What, so you're gonna judge an entire race off a few bad experiences with assholes of that race? Judging from your post, it sounds like you're prejudiced against Indians for reasons other than this situation.

As llama112 said, let your HR department or a member of the management know this is happening if they don't stop when you ask them to, because that borders on sexual harassment otherwise.

of course not all Indian guys are like that. that being said (and having been in India before), I know exactly that sleazy indian macho type she's talking about. hinduism is basically as chauvinist as islam.

Situation like this you don't have any control to get over with, however one thing you can do if you're really bored of those people, try to change your work place.

Whether it's indian dudes or any other kind of dudes, just bring up your boyfriend(real or make-believe) any time they say something inappropriate or hit on you. Even if it's just "Oh that reminds me, I have to go call my boyfriend." Most guys get the hint after you do that a few times. If they're true sleazeballs and don't care/don't stop, there's nothing you can really do except tell them you're not comfortable with them talking to you like that and then filing a complaint with the boss or HR if they don't stop. Most workplaces are too terrified of getting slapped with a sexual harassment lawsuit to stand idly by.

Get them all together in the same room amd shout "I am not intersted in you fucking sleazy slime bag fuckers, now fuck off before I castrate all of you!!&!"

Last edited:
There does seem to be a weird cultural thing there. In India it is very, very, very hard to get laid without getting married, and they hear about our ways and how we're all sluts... and don't quite get a realistic veiw right away. Just like an Indian guy could quite rightly be offended by my behavior.
My wife is CONSTANTLY being hit on by Indians, and western Africans, (she can handle things herself) and setting them straight on standard Western boundaries and sexual etiquette can be like pulling teeth. I read what they send, it's often hilarious, and knowledge of me only works half the time.

Countries that are prodominantly islam oriented have issues with sexual repression and also misogyny, it is quite apparent. When they come over here it is sensory overload and there can definitely be problems as far as respecting woman and having respect for homosexuals and lesbians. The only Indian guy I know is gay though and he is a good person, he says life is much better over here and he respects woman as well. Intergration due to cultural values will likely always be an issue in the west.

Eh the west Africans are mostly Christian, most the Indian guys as far as I know are Hindu, cultural repression does not require a single religion. The rest of your post I agree with.

There is a large Muslim population in India, my gay friend comes from a muslim family in India and I was talking in general about islamic countries and cultural values surrounding woman and the way they can be percieved when they aren't dressed fully covered as is traditional and are outside unaccompanied and I said absolutely nothing about West Africa.

Ah sorry bro. Yeah there is a large Muslim populations. Muslim societies can be like that yes. You were talking about your experience, I was talking about mine and we got mixed up.

My point though is that Muslim communities are not the only ones who view immodest women in that way, and treat them accordingly.

My wife puts up with a lot of weird unwanted shit from Indians, and many West Africans, and quite frankly the locals too.

I want a gay Muslim friend.
My gay friend is from Mississippi.

There is a large Muslim population in India, my gay friend comes from a muslim family in India and I was talking in general about islamic countries and cultural values surrounding woman and the way they can be percieved when they aren't dressed fully covered as is traditional and are outside unaccompanied and I said absolutely nothing about West Africa.
in my experience, this also applies to many Hindu men. So this isn't exactly just because of Islam...

Status
Not open for further replies.