• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs I feel like 3-MMC is not getting enough hype

ketagoblin

Bluelighter
Well, probably both 3- and 4-MMC, but especially 3MMC.
I mean, are there any other serotonin releaser drugs that don't FULL SEND your neurotransmitters, leaving you in a beat-up state that requires multiple days of recovery?
Every other serotonergic drug has their drawbacks. MDMA has toxic metabolites, 6-APB is cardiotoxic, 5-MAPB personally lacks the magic for me, I have not tried the serotonergic fluorinated amphetamines but it seems to me that all of these drugs are too intense in terms of effects
The MMCs however seem to retain the typical magical feeling, and yet, still feel like rather casual drugs you don't really plan ahead. In fact I don't even call the feeling they induce 'rolling', yet every time I am completely satisfied and don't wish for a more intense high.

Good 3-MMC is the absolute shit. In fact I rate it higher than 4-MMC simply because although it's a little less intense of a peak, it lasts longer and has less comedown. Great, great drug.
Exactly. In discussions of the MMC's people always tend to place 4MMC above 3 due to the fact that it "feels better". But if that was the only factor, why not just IV a mix of H and meth?

3MMC in my opinion is the ultimate, perfectly balanced recreational drug

Well, probably both 3- and 4-MMC, but especially 3MMC.
I mean, are there any other serotonin releaser drugs that don't FULL SEND your neurotransmitters, leaving you in a beat-up state that requires multiple days of recovery?
3.4-methyl-dioxy-methCathinone or Methylone.

Don't know if it has toxic metabolite's. I know 4-MMC has 'em. Which btw seemed so fiendesly addicting I never bought it when it was available. But as far as effect's go I think Methylone is a very sweet spot in between. Less harsh comedown then MDMA less stimmy then the MMC's. Overall an short but very relaxing roll.

3.4-methyl-dioxy-methCathinone or Methylone.

Don't know if it has toxic metabolite's. I know 4-MMC has 'em. Which btw seemed so fiendesly addicting I never bought it when it was available. But as far as effect's go I think Methylone is a very sweet spot in between. Less harsh comedown then MDMA less stimmy then the MMC's. Overall an short but very relaxing roll.
Right. Although I have not got the chance to ever try Methylone, the people who did always speak highly of it
However
less stimmy then the MMC's
i always thought it's weird how people found 3MMC stimmy and more dopamine-oriented, when for me, it is indistinguishable from the typical lovey-dovey feeling that any serotonin heavy drug produces.
It's stimulation is on par with MDMA's in my experience, which can feel pretty low at times (couch lock, and all)

I wish I could find it but most plugs here don't even know about it. I get really good MDMA but I want something similar but more casual. However, I've never experienced any side effects from MDMA, even after dosing two days in a row (light doses but still). Sometimes I wonder if it is 3 or 4-MMC. What noticeable difference are there between MDMA and the MMC's?

Right. Although I have not got the chance to ever try Methylone, the people who did always speak highly of it
However ...
always thought it's weird how people found 3MMC stimmy and more dopamine-oriented, when for me, it is indistinguishable from the typical lovey-dovey feeling that any serotonin heavy drug produces.
It's stimulation is on par with MDMA's in my experience, which can feel pretty low at times (couch lock, and all)
To me 3-MMC felt like a stimulant, a dirty one which probably hits multiple transmitter's. But little Seotonin imo and short lastin kinda lacklustre. MethCathinone is never been avaiable but sounds like a a sloppy stimulant like substance. Lacking Serotonin yet it seemed very nice. I did use fresh Khat which containes Cathinone which also gave a great sloppy stimulant high.

Add some weed and it was an allround experience, no other drug's needed. Even sleep came easy once most of it was metabolized.
What noticeable difference are there between MDMA and the MMC's?
Duration is shorter and they are both probably less flooring the MDMA. 3-FA ( 3-FEA more ) felt as it had even more Serotonin release then 3-MMC. Dosing two day's in a rope is not that uncommon although the effect's where off less intensity. It was through this site I learned how stupid it was to take that much, but I also never had comedown's that were unbareable. No unwanted side effect's.

Probably would I have slept and ate after the 1st night on MDMA a 2nd would be even eassier.

Last edited:
In my experience 3MMC is not worth taking orally and requires a lot of powder when snorted, a really unhealthy amount for your sinuses.

You can snort less with 4MMC and most importantly if it is the real deal, a dose of 300 mg or so is a fantastic oral dose.

Have anyone tried IV this? I have IV mephedrone Before but not this.

This substance is just boring. Nothing compared to 4-mmc or mdma or 2/3/4-fma/FA. Just underwhelming and meh. I IV'd this, it was ok for about 15mins, then only mild stimulating effects. I feel this lacks something important Factor/effect, made me and my friends feel bored and always missing something More.

This substance is just boring. Nothing compared to 4-mmc or mdma or 2/3/4-fma/FA. Just underwhelming and meh. I IV'd this, it was ok for about 15mins, then only mild stimulating effects. I feel this lacks something important Factor/effect, made me and my friends feel bored and always missing something More.
you didn't get a good batch,
a good batch gets you drooling and thinking you're a total success in life and all your plans are going to be even better than you ever thought, with a 200mg oral dose.

you didn't get a good batch,
a good batch gets you drooling and thinking you're a total success in life and all your plans are going to be even better than you ever thought, with a 200mg oral dose.
Agreed. Definitely got 3-CMC or some other shit tier cathinone.
I gave an oral dose of 350mg to one of my friends and she laid on my bed, moaning like she was having an orgasm, barely speaking, just drowning in utter euphoria