• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I feel I've poisoned myself with IV Percocet.Any blood cleansing tips?

yompf

Bluelighter
I know it's dangerous and not worth it and a horrible thing to do but I did it anyway .
My x gives me free perc 10's sometimes . I've done it plenty before and not felt sick like this. I only did em for 3 days in a row . The water was clear . I got high . It was nice. But anyway , I feel terrible now .
My arms and legs can't get warm no matter what i do. It's better today , but still.
Anyway I feel poisoned and like.. throbbing throughout my whole body . Im not in wd from opiates . I'm an experienced opiate user
Any tips on how to cleanse my blood? It's been two days since my 3 day binge . (If you can call it that....)
Yes I know about the Apap and it's a terrible idea to try and get high off oxy this way but i can't get Roxy's , and all the tar is cut with bath salts and meth in my area .

It might be the tap water . This area is known for it's dirty water. Either way , I'd like to cleanse my blood . Any tips on how supplements would be perfect right now.

I think you need to get yourself checked out dude...you can't "cleanse you blood" at home....

That sounds worryingly like sepsis which (and I don't want to scare you) is VERY serious ..

I'm not saying it is as there's no way for me to tell but what you're describing a paramedic would call "?sepsis" ie.query sepsis..(blood poinsioning).

It may just be some infection but that doesn't sound good man

Edit ...so how do u know it's not Eds (you said you use opiates regularly....have you just stopped?...obviously if it's just WDs you're describing then that's not as seriouis

That is a misleading title. I was hoping for some drama and rotting limbs, but you just have some cold hands and feet, and you're already improving.

Well, there's no such thing as a blood cleanse, or they'd have resorts that do it. If you had blood poisoning I think your symptoms would be worse.

But who knows? Was it that burrito you forgot you ate? A totally coincidental new pathogen unrelated to your IV drug use?

Or a direct result of your behavior? Only the nurse at an Urgent Care Clinic near you can direct you to the right line to find some answers.

(You'll probably be OK, but stop doing that).

For reals, not kidding, you can go into some modern US hospitals, down into the pharmacy, and in a corner somewhere, find jars with live leeches. They are still used.

Not the one I interned in, so I don't know if the rumor was true that the interns have to feed the leeches between patients.

Lol ok thanks guys .
Actually I've had blood poisoning before , or something like it I guess. like when I shot up day old blood . Also another time , I was REALLY sick and figured out later cockroaches were molesting my spoons/cottons i used to save for the rinses .. those F ers were getting high off my rinses!! . I remember I'd slam the table and they wouldn't move !! I was so out of it then , I didn't care. I just used the roach spoon/cottons anyway.
Lol ew
I thought I was dying . I couldn't hardly move . So much pain . Hospital just thought I was in WD and offered muscle relaxers.
I realized later what it was from.
Never got treated but got away from the roach infested motel I was living in.
... I used bad water before too. now that I remember , this feels similar .. still I didn't die or loose a limb , I just stopped using the water .
Maybe I'll go to the ER this time and get some fluids ? . Idk... They kept me for 4 days after I did that old blood shot. then finally told me I was septis free , I then left against their "recommendation" , but I lived.
I don't want ER drama...
So maybe it's not the CWE and the Percocet I did .
This ache throughout my body and tiredness feels familiar now that I think about it..... I'm guessing the water...
Ew
This sucks , I FEEL like I just poisoned myself.
It's only been two days .. I'll give a 3rd ...

That is a misleading title. I was hoping for some drama and rotting limbs, but you just have some cold hands and feet, and you're already improving.

Well, there's no such thing as a blood cleanse, or they'd have resorts that do it. If you had blood poisoning I think your symptoms would be worse.

But who knows? Was it that burrito you forgot you ate? A totally coincidental new pathogen unrelated to your IV drug use?

Or a direct result of your behavior? Only the nurse at an Urgent Care Clinic near you can direct you to the right line to find some answers.

(You'll probably be OK, but stop doing that).

The symptoms of sepsis are as he described in the early stage..

You really shouldn't say that when you don't known and have never seen it..

That's pretty irresponsible

BtfB said:
That's pretty irresponsible

My actual advice sounds pretty similar to yours, and there aren't any factual differences. Let's not start a round of that game.

It was also made before we learned of a previous hospital stay from bad IV hygiene.

So OP, go to the hospital
and stop with the "no drama" thing. Cause dying is dramatic.

Well I called a lyft to the ER because I started feeling shaky . They told me a blood culture takes 2 days to come back. Since I didn't have a fever , they said wait 5 days then come back if symptoms persist or if I develop one .
I wish I could give myself fluids , I have a feeling that would help move this along.
At least I wasn't there long , so it wasn't traumatic or anything.
Better safe then sorry .

You can drink water. That's a form of taking fluids, just slower. It may not go directly into your veins, but pretty close.

Might want to eat something decent too. Watch out for cockroaches.

How do you feel today, yompf? The ol' septicemia acting up, or are you doing better?

Meanwhile, I found that invertebrates absolutely have opioid signaling in their "brains", and a study where researchers got ants hooked on morphine. So you may be right about those cockroaches.

They had to "train" them to go after morphine by spiking sugar first, so I don't know how close it matches. But, the ants get a dopamine kick same as humans.

When you're feeling better, try to kick out the junkie bugs before you shoot up again.

I guess if things go nuclear, we shall opioid addicted Roaches roaming among desolated cities- maybe they start Roach version BL, where they talk about the metabolism of sugar and doing dope

And bitch about the time they got a Malpighian tubule infection from some remnant junkie humans trying to get their dope.

But they aren't used(the leeches) for bloodletting, they are to induce blood flow to intended body parts(say after getting your ear sewed back on).

No, but still . . . leeches. Gross, fat purple-black slugs that suck blood out of you. A doctor that has medicine from genetically engineered microorganisms, and that use the tuned vibration of protons in your brain to take a picture of it, just sticks those things on you.

^ It takes ~7 years of postgrad education to use leeches; however, tapeworms can be used by PA?s in most states