• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I feel as though Im holding back in this relationship.

ThisIsKitty

Bluelighter
Let me start off by saying ignore my name, Im a male. Dont even ask lol.

First things first, I never had a relationship all my life (Im still young, 20) and I never really cared for companionship until I met this girl and we clicked like a seat belt in a car. Excuse my seat belt reference Ive had a few drinks. So this is all new to me. Ive had relationships in the past where we would see each other for a couple months but it never turned into anything serious.

But to the point. I have this stupid Alpha Male persona thats holding me back, and I cant seem to swallow my pride. I dont want to look weak in front of her or clingy, which Im not. But the transistion from . "Alpha" to "Loving boyfriend" might be a complete 180 in her eyes and I may come off as soft to her. I see her maybe once a week or if Im lucky, twice. The highlights of my week are basically the time we spend together. Im confused as fuck, I cant even explain what Im trying to get at but in the end my point is I wanna open up to her more but my mind is telling me not to because I fear she'll think Im some sort of beta bitch-boy even though I KNOW she wont. Shes been hurt in previous relationships, and thats one thing I dont wanna end up doing..

I guess this topic is more of a vent topic, the drinks have me feeling exposed so instead of texting her this I feel as though I should write it here and not wake up with a regret.

Oh alcohol, how you leave people feeling naked.

try not to play a certain role around someone you care about

if she loves you then she loves you for who you are

if you open up to her and she thinks your a beta bitch-boy, your better off without her

do you feel that opening up to someone = soft?, i find it pretty hard ime

How long have you two been dating?

PS. I never look at usernames
PSS. I'm so happy you posted instead of texted (cuz it would have been horrible)
PSSS. I loved your seatbelt reference (super cute ^.^)

Try getting with someone during a Manic BiPolar episode and then watching shit hit the fan when you return to baseline. "You were so exciting when we met!" "Whilst stripping in public and periodically psychotic?". Just be straight with her - if it's gonna last she's gonna find out you're not Arnold Schwarzenegger sometime soon.