Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

I dropped acid, my friend did a bunch of coke, and my other friend did both

Frydea

Bluelighter
So this is a report from about 6 months ago. Long story short I had come into contact with a free house an hour from where I live, and me and 2 buddies decided to go spend a night there and do drugs. This house was located in a nice suburban area of Orange County.

I will refer to my friend who did only coke as C, and my friend that did both coke and acid as CA. Originally, me and CA were just going to drop acid and C was just going to get really drunk. But when C arrived at my place, he asked if we could make a quick stop in west LA to get some coke. I obliged, and he picked up I believe 1.5- 2 grams of yay.

We get to the pad and me and CA immediately drop acid. Both of them also start doing lines. The acid came on slow and after like an hour I decided to smoke weed. That set the trip in, and I began having decent visuals (I hadn't done acid in 2 years btw). There was a little nerf basket at this house, so we set it up and had a dunk contest. I was marveling at how my body was doing what my mind told it too, and suddenly had a great appreciation for being young. We ended up getting a bit too wild, and I slammed into the door at one point and we were lucky it didn't break. I cursed myself for bring irresponsible, and we stopped playing.

I then got some slight paranoia, and spent a few minutes locking doors and looking out the windows, typical psychedelic paranoia. My buddies were also both doing mad coke at this point, especially C. He began to chatter aggressively, demanding that we talk to him about our political ideologies, and what we thought was the best way to rule a group of people. Me and CA were just like sorry dude were peaking on acid what you're saying is interesting but we don't have much to add. C then retorted that we should indeed care, because if we lived in Cambodia we would only be givin one bowl of rice a day.

At this point I could sense his coked out ness conflicting with my trip, and my friend that was on both was seemingly between our worlds. At one point we went for a midnight walk, and the weather was misty which felt absolutely amazing. A buddy back home called us and was on two if the tabs we took. He tried to tell me how it felt but he was just talking gibberish, so to communicate with him I basically had to ask him yes or no questions. The walk was nice. We came back however, and the coke was once again pulled out.

C seemed dead set on finishing it that night, while CA was reluctantly taking a line every now and then. At one point I told C he didn't have to finish it all that night and should be careful after reading the stories (referring to bluelight stories haha). He looked at me bewildered and was just like the stories???? Are you trippin or am I?? To which I replied well I know I am and I think you might be too.

CA then instructed me to count to 60 so he could check his BPM and see if he could do more coke. I did but he claimed I counted too fast and timed himself. At some point we all realized how ridiculous this had become, and the remaining few lines of coke were flushed. It was about 4 am, and I drifted off to sleep as my two buddies had awful coke/coke and acid comedowns and talked in the next room about how they'd never do coke again.

Morals of the story are don't do too much coke, don't combine coke and acid, and watching your homies do coke while you're on acid is a very odd feeling.