• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health I dream that my testicles are being crushed !!

n00bsaibot

Bluelighter
So last night I had another dream that my testicles were being squeezed.
I frequently have these dreams just before I wake up.
They usually involve a human squeezing my testicles with their bare hands until I scream and wake up.
In some cases they maybe crushed by an object or lodged between something. But it really hurts , like it feels real!
I never woke up and had my hands on my balls , so I doubt that I was squeezing my scrotum myself

If anyone knows something that I don't, please speak up.

Does it still hurt once you wake up or do you have any other symptoms? If this happens a lot, you might have a medical condition. I don't know, that would scare me but I'm a woman. Maybe some guys on here could share if this has happened to them ever.

I have dreamt that a doctor sliced my testicules and my penis (it was some kind of treatment), then put them back. I had to keep holding them to keep the slices in place. This happened 6-15 months ago I think. I'm 100% serious.
My testicules are normal, I don't have any pain or anything, it was just a weird dream.
Do you masturbate a lot?

Yes I feel the pain for a few seconds when I wake up. But it feels like I'm awake as soon as my balls are being crushed. I scream in my dream and struggle to wake myself before it gets too painful.
Another thing that happens to me is I'll get some sort of paralysis, where I can't wake up and I have to scream and struggle to move or breath.
And yes I jerk off a lot.

Yes I feel the pain for a few seconds when I wake up. But it feels like I'm awake as soon as my balls are being crushed. I scream in my dream and struggle to wake myself before it gets too painful.
Another thing that happens to me is I'll get some sort of paralysis, where I can't wake up and I have to scream and struggle to move or breath.
And yes I jerk off a lot.

Do you get any pain while masturbating? If yes, that may be what's causing your dreams.

No I don't get pain when jerking off.
I just looked up sleep paralysis !! It's really accurate. It's scary and I can't breath it feels like my chest is being crushed.
But I seems like my testicles being squeezed gets integrated into the dreams a lot.

You may be inadvertently touching them in your sleep.

Have you tried looking in a dream dictionary? They can help shed some insight on dreams sometimes.

I just woke up due to the same dream. It occurred quite often for me. It came in many ways, I remember fighting in my dream and my opponent just grab my testicles and I was just struggling to stop him from doing that. This one I was waking to is quite weird that some animals like squirrel (many kind like squirrel but no squirrel among them, not watching animal planet enough) they all just hanging on my scrotums.
It was felt so real that I almost can feel a physical pain but it's just gone immediately when I woke up. I don't think it's because I grabbed them myself or even they were in actual pain that alter my dream because the pain shouldn't just go away like that. I'm wandering what happened up until now.

They say dreams are what we fear or what happens in our subconscious. The tip of the Eisberg it's nothing to what you or we can achieve, the brain itself it's a gift. For many it's a gift of gab while others wanna explore. I said this previously, me and my wife we used to get permanent nightmares till we got cured by a therapist, it was a roller coaster -- in all ways. I think you shouldn't pay that much of attention, just know that it's there and that's enough because as you maybe are aware that if you get caught in this loop it will at some point either you like or not, interfere with your personal life and from there it can lead you to some dark thorn roads. Bottom line, be careful what you think and be careful about what you focus on. In LAVA, we have ''Dream Journal'' if you ever drive-by.

Fuck I literally just had this dream a few minutiae ago. I was about 30min into my sleep I think. I was dreaming I was in my bed and couldn’t move and then my balls were being squeezed and released continuously. I couldn’t move and that shit was scary. It was a person squeezing them.

Are you sleeping in a way that crushes your balls? Do you sleep on your side or stomach?

I used to have claustrophobia nightmares when I didnt sleep with a heavy enough blanket. The human mind is strange.

Maybe you need to jack off breh

I had the exact same thing. Someone squeezes my testicles in my dream and no matter what I do I can't move or do anything to stop them, I have to wait until they let go and it's so painful and I feel it as if it's real. When I wake up there's no pain and it's gone, but I'm scared of going to sleep some nights because I really don't want to get that dream again. I think it might have to do with your legs squashing the testicles or something because it happened when I slept on my stomach or side.

Wow—so strange that so many have had this same nightmarish dream experience.

They say dreams do reflect things that are going on in our lives often times. But sometimes they are just dreams. Yet if they are reoccurring then I can’t help but wonder do any of you feel over stressed or oppressed in some way by some person?

I often have dreams (or nightmares) about tornadoes approaching me. Its scary and fascinating at the same time. Just before it gets me, I'll awaken.

Sigmond Freud said that a lot of men had dreams like that because of what he called the "castration complex". I've had dreams where my penis fell off.

They could just be getting squeezed too if you wear tight underwear or sleep in an awkward position, like on your stomach or with your legs clenched together.

This dream is real guys, i was so surprised i thought the only one who experienced this only me xd. But after searching, i know a lot of people arround the world also feel like me. Btw i felt this dream when i am just 15, now i am 22 and still sometimes i facing this dream again and again.

If anyone here is a doctor/psychologist and know the knowledge about it, pls tell us what it is and how to stop it.