Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I don't want to sound old but we Aussies used to love MDMA

mister

Bluelighter
Remember chewing your face off, talking absolute shit, hugging and dancing on MDMA? Now it seems everyone just sits at home chugging on the glass.

It's the most boring drug Ive ever tried and I cant understand the attraction?

Honest question. Why do you smoke meth?

Dont want to sound old either ...why the attraction and dont just say its good for fucking on lol.Oops sounding old ...the acid days from early 70s....were brilliant

Remember chewing your face off, talking absolute shit, hugging and dancing on MDMA? Now it seems everyone just sits at home chugging on the glass.

It's the most boring drug Ive ever tried and I cant understand the attraction?

Honest question. Why do you smoke meth?
I've done some 10/10 pills twice on August and September. It was so good I didn't gurn at all during the whole roll. Holy shit, the safrole smell was so strong. It smelled like God's vagina, fucking gotta love high quality MDMA.

I am close fivty..and u are no old.MDMA always for me was a brillant memories.Itvis not strange,that they call it X.👍💥💯

Yea Aus is an example of what can happen if drug prohibition wins. Being trapped on an island doesn’t help, nor does the insane border control.

Around here we still get down on it but the mass amounts of ketamine and cocaine muddy things up a bit.

-GC