• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I don't want to make a mistake

passawillow

Greenlighter
I heard someone to be taking MDMA for the third time in the coming weeks. The first two times proved to be very therapeutic and opening. I heard deep connections were made with friends the first time. The second time it was alone, and it served as a reminder that I was headed in the right direction, is the best way I can explain it. Both times it was "Molly" but not tested, although acquired from a reliable source. Each had a .4g the first time. (Someone didn't know that was regarded as a high dose, but no negative effects were present and the experience was controllable, and fantastic.) The second time(after doing some research and learning about dosing) was a .2g and enjoyable. My problem is that I'm not too sure how much is the right dose now. Some people say .4g is outrageous and dangerous(though It most definitely was found to be the exact opposite). Some people say a .15g is more than enough. Some people take .5's. Someone is 6'5 and weighs 185 pounds so he's always assumed to take a higher dose. It it reasonable to take a .25g and then a .1g bumper an hour or 1 1/2 hour in? Are there worse side affects this way? Or is it better just to swallow the entire .35g. It was noted that speech was faster and more intense on the .4 than the .2, but that could have just been the first timer affect. Not to say speech wasn't intense on the .2, the .4 just seemed liked a lot, just under the point of overwhelming. Now that I've finished typing this I've come to realize that someone should take the .25, but still, opinions never hurt. Someone would like to just take it and not worry, but he would hate to find out somewhere down the road he was harming himself to a greater extent than he realized. Its treated with respect, so someone doesn't worry too much, just looking for more information.

If you're new to drug, just go 100mg-150mg range + 50-75mg range for redose 1h30 later. It will sure give you 5-6h roll.
Use by giving breaks at least 1-2months. Test your product. Go for supplementation to prevent neurotoxicity.
There's 6 simple rules for using mdma find that in the forum.
Search "rollsafe" in google for supplementation.
Don't try to abuse it using every weekend if you're new. Just stick with the gym and eat healthy.

400mg as a starter dose is way too high and could be uncomfortable for a new user. Even 250mgs as you suggest is a large starting dose and could be too intense for a lot of people.

Your post is about speed becoming faster ? I would say if you dropped 400mgs of MDMA as your starter dose with no tolerance you wouldn't have been able to talk sense for the majority of it. As you say untested MDMA then it could have been anything.

100 / 150 mgs is a good starter dose more if you have a tolerance.

I'm buying a test kit online. It felt like what I would expect an ecstasy high to feel like, because we connected emotionally and were all on the same level. What I mean by speed is, we were talking fast and really into the conversation, and easily switching subjects with no confusion. We started one story, got distracted with another story, came back to the first story, only to get distracted again, eventually getting to the end. But it all made sense and flowed smoothly to us. It reminded me slightly of taking adderall. Adderall x125 I would say. Everything in the world made sense, you know? It felt like every answer I needed was within me. But there was a fourth friend who took less, a .25 and he ended up connecting with us but wasn't so intense. Although he couldn't stop touching his hands(unique to him). I think we were talking so fast because it was such a large dose, or maybe even because the conversation we were having was just that intense, but we still could handle important matters. For instance I had drunk people downstairs, and one passed out but I took care of him just fine in the middle of my roll. Got a bucket, turned him on his side, cleaned the puke off his face, put him in a bed. Also I had to talk to a concerned parent, I talked just fine, explained to him that his son was passed out drunk and should spend the night at my house because it would be a struggle to get him home, and the parent agreed and left. I think I handled the situation better because I was rolling, which is strange, but also why I've come to be so intrigued by this drug. We didn't feel any negative effects, so is it dangerous to dose up to .35? Also I'm curious about the up and down feeling I got. Sometimes it would feel like the roll was gone, and it was disappointing to think about, but shortly after it would come right back up and be amazing again. Eventually whenever it felt gone I just expected it to come back and it did, until the roll was over. Anyone else get this feeling?

.25 is a big dose , I can't imagine .4
I think your product is cut really. I normally rolled with 170-180mg in my country.
But I rolled 100-110mg with good dutch pills better than my country's mdma.

So it's kinda depend on the quality of mdma and how much is cut or not. You will never know.
But if we are talking on likely pure uncut mdma, 100mg-150mg for first dose and a booster 50-60 mg will be enough.

For first starters, as you, I think you will abuse mdma a lot. So go for a test kit, buy supplements and keep your dosages minimum cuz it's really DANGEROUS.
The ups&downs is normal, try to focus on your roll and it comes back again.
Drink coffee..

Anyway, just respect to the drug, if you abuse it you won't feel the same effects as you do now and feel comedowns a lot more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to test it, and then post the results here. I think it's cut too, because the dealer himself told me to take a .3 first, and then a .2 later if I wanted to. That's how this high dosing started. After I test it, and hopefully it comes out + I'll take 150mg and see how it affects me from there. I'm not trying to abuse to the drug, I just honestly did not know better. If my first roll was on new years, and my second on January 15, and i plan my next one(and last for a while) on Febuary 15, do I have a tolerance? I realize it's not spaced out far between each other, but as I'm a new user I should be able to get away with it and take a 3 month break after Feb. 15.

If you are new, it's hard to space 3 months between rolls. It's maybe not HR advice but;
Try to give at least 1 month break and roll safe till you get bored of using it. If you're going to roll 2 weekends in a row space out 2 months or 3. Don't ever use it 2 days in a row.
It's a fun drug, but it can kill you if you don't be careful to your body heat. If you follow the rules, you should be fine.
The most important thing to test your drugs. I always bring my tester to clubs and test it if i receive them there or at my friends house. They call me crazy but I want to be %100 sure of what i'm using.
Spacing between rolls is the key; Mdma releases serotonin, and it takes time to recover itself.
If you don't give itself enough recovery time it diminishes and diminishes (think as a pool)
When it diminishes, it psychologically affects you in bad way, you can't feel the rolls as same as before. So, by giving enough recovery time, you won't lose the magic.
Maybe if you use it once a week for 1-2 months it won't diminish your rolls but eventually your pool will out of serotonin, and it's hard to give yourself break for 3months.
Anyway, it's my experiences with MDMA. I didn't suffer from any comedowns, I workout, eat healthy, use supplements when I roll.

400mg is an outrageous dose by any account and infinitely so for a first timer. I took .33 of uncut MDMA my first time, now i'm not a small guy at all - 1.81 meters and weighed 80 kilos at the time and I truly felt like i'm going to die. Not me taking an overly intense come up too hard or anything, but literally going through horrifying physical symptoms of stimulant overdose. I wasn't a newcomer to stimulants either at the time, or to psychedelics for that matter. MDMA is potent s***, treat it with respect. I have a friend who's an experienced roller, he took .5 of pure MDMA at once(and that's while having monster tolerance, i'm talking 3 day binges which amounted to about 1.5grams consumed alone tolerance) and from that point on has stopped bombing altogether. Now he only drinks it slowly after mixing it with water, he says he's never been so scared in his entire life.

You probably have cut MDMA, or less likely, a different empathogen. With that said, if you plan to take the same product, and have already taken the aforementioned doses then you have the best idea of the ideal dose for yourself. However, if you are getting a new batch and it is tested to be the real thing - I strongly recommend you stick to the accepted dosage range for your first try with it.

Last edited:
150mg MAX for a first timer, and booster doses can be added from there.
I've never done a 400mg dose as an initial starter dose and I've been doing MDMA for almost 5 years

Just wait till you get a test kit. Whatever you were taking was more than likely not MDMA. 400mg of MDMA in one dose would be pretty unpleasant at times, along with a fuckton of euphoria and empathy no doubt, but the peak would certainly have you kaned out of your mind.

200mg of MDMA is a very high dose, so double is ridiculous. If your product is tested and confirmed to be MDMA, stick to 100-150mg, you'll thank us for it.

I'm starting to believe more and more that I actually had a batch of methylone, as the symptoms match up more accurately, as well as the dosage. I do remember thinking it was more relaxed than I thought it would be based on other peoples reaction to MDMA. At this point I'm hoping it turns out to be methylone because I did actually enjoy it a lot and found positive gains. Really can't see it being molly because of the dosage and lack of a peak expected from MDMA. Plus I would feel better having methylone rather than some MDMA cut up with who knows what. I wonder if the dealer thinks he's selling molly or if he knows its not the real deal. I go to him mostly for weed because his shit is easily the best in my area, and I assumed the same would be with his molly. Naive thinking lol. I'll know for sure when I test it. Does it makes sense to want a batch of good methylone rather than some cut up molly?

Does it makes sense to want a batch of good methylone rather than some cut up molly?

Yes.

And it's really funny how many dealers don't know what they're selling. I assume they just get some powder/crystals called "molly" and put it in capsules. Quite often they really don't know what chemical it is.

Yes.

And it's really funny how many dealers don't know what they're selling. I assume they just get some powder/crystals called "molly" and put it in capsules. Quite often they really don't know what chemical it is.

This. I recently got sold a batch of methylone and the guy had no idea it wasn't MDMA. A test kit is your best friend. Methylone is also a nice chemical not to be sniffed at. It might not produce the MDMA euphoria and duration, but it's certainly a good mimic and experience.

methylone a good experience and deserves its own respect. But to have it be sold as MDMA is no good. It's comparable to ordering coke at a restaurant, and getting pepsi instead. Sure i'll drink the pepsi and it'll be fine, but fuck it's not coke lol.

I'd rather get methylone than all the other crap they sell though... Its the lesser of many possible evils.

methylone a good experience and deserves its own respect. But to have it be sold as MDMA is no good. It's comparable to ordering coke at a restaurant, and getting pepsi instead. Sure i'll drink the pepsi and it'll be fine, but fuck it's not coke lol.

I think the difference between bk-MDMA and MDMA is far greater than Pepsi and Coke...

Back to the subject at hand ~ ummm... 400mg is a whacktastic dose. Bearlove is spot on! Best get a test kit as well... untested gear is for the birds.