I don't know what to do

That's funny when I was reading your first post I thought, that is exactly how I slept like and felt like in WD from opioids. I see from your second post you are indeed an addict.

I got so low myself, I started thinking the only way out of it was to just off myself too. Among MANY other insane thoughts that seemed so sensible at the time. Many days of no sleep, alone, kicking in the bed, in the dark all day and night will do that to even the most mentally stable person. Then it occurred to me that, of all the stuff I've gone through and all the trials and tribulations of my lifetime...I'm not about to pick now to start bitching out!

There are obviously SOME legit emotional issues going on in your life I'm sure, as with everyone, but do not underestimate Dilaudids (or any strong opiate) ability to straight up mind fuck you, no Vaseline, on the come down!

You have accomplished stuff. I dont even know you, but I do know that about you....and I think you know it too, deep down. And as far as accomplishments go, one of the most glorious battles of my life was kicking for good! Try it and then come tell us you've never accomplished anything. :)

I'm feeling much more hopeful now. Looking at everything in my life, I have accomplished things in my life. I used to be a hardcore cocaine I.V addict and I managed to stop using and cut that out of my life. I've stopped doing dialudid now that I've gotten chloral hydrate and can get a good sleep each night.