PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I dont know what exactly i took?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruceAlmighty11

Greenlighter
Hello, a few months ago me and a couple friends decided to trip, well, we all 3 divides up (not evenly) a half ounce of shrooms, and 4 tabs of What we were Told was LSD. Well, later i had found out this was not lsd. This was some type or research chemical. I dosed myself with it later on after this night occured and all it offered was a small, tiny tiny tiny body high. Barely even noticeable. For those who know it offered me what was called 'the hug' which is the pre lsd feeling. Well what im wondering here, is, that night me and my friends had all these drugs (half o psilocybin, 4 "tabs" each) what was it that made me ACTUALLY hullicanate? Because i have taken shrooms before and it never made this happen. It just felt like straight up tripping balls 5 hours straight crazyness. Was it the high shroom dose? Could both shrooms and the odd mystery research chemical have made this happen? What was it? Thank you guys very much, this has been killing me not knowing what it was that made me just trip nuts.

How do you know it was not lsd?
Also, ABSOLUTELY the mushrooms would have made you trip.
That is roughly 4.6 grams per person, that is an extremely high dose especially if the mushrooms are good.
I have had almost overpowering experiences on 3.5 grams.
We are not allowed to speculate on what the chemical may be though

nobody here can tell you what you took.

alasdair

Hello, as others have pointed out, we can't tell you either and in fact such threads are not permitted on bluelight as they may lead to a false sense of security. I have closed this, please read the rules before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.