• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I don't know how to roll blunts

houseman5

Bluelighter
I bought some Swishers cut it with scissors and took the tobacco out. But it's not sticky to seal it again. Can someone help?

That's the problem. There isn't anything sticky. Like a piece of paper
you don't need anything sticky like a rolling paper. the tabacco leaf sticks with just saliva.. to get it to seal better a lot of people will hold a flame over the blunt when it's wrapped to make everything dry and stick.. becareful not to burn a hole in the blunt though.

i just you tubed a few videos and couldn't really find anything that i thought was the best way to roll a blunt. typing out how to roll a blunt is beyond my writing skills. i wish i could help more. sounds like you are close though

Do like me and buy pre-rolled blunts made with Chamomile leaves/petals and none of that icky tobacco stuff. I can’t roll to save my life; so for joints I use a $4 roller. It works. Or buy King Palm wraps.

Tom, who be lazy

Last edited:
you don't need anything sticky like a rolling paper. the tabacco leaf sticks with just saliva.. to get it to seal better a lot of people will hold a flame over the blunt when it's wrapped to make everything dry and stick.. becareful not to burn a hole in the blunt though.

i just you tubed a few videos and couldn't really find anything that i thought was the best way to roll a blunt. typing out how to roll a blunt is beyond my writing skills. i wish i could help more. sounds like you are close though

gotchu fam

^^I would consider this the most absolute basic way to "roll" a blunt. As a beginner, I would use this video as an introduction and stepping stone to developing your own technique. The blunt this dude rolls is absolutely acceptable but I haven't smoked anything like that since like 2007, lol. At the very least I need a crutch/tip, but I'm a table-roller all day, baby. If that bitch doesn't look like a cigarette or a cone then I didn't have shit to do with it.
My preferred technique is to compress the bud like ol' stoney mcstonerface in that video, but I do it by rolling the bud between the wrap/paper over and over again until I get a nice shape, then I drop it down to the table, work the paper as far down as it can go without spilling, and then I roll 'er up. It's the only way I could ever get the paper to tuck perfectly and not get folded up, which creates the most infuriating runs on otherwise perfect joints.

It's fuckin' simple, bud. With blunts, the most stressful part is making sure you get a fresh one that's going to crack evenly and clean. Then you just get them leaves a lil wet once you dump the guts and you're good to go.

Last edited:
SKUNK-HEMP-WRAPS-POUCH.png

Hemp wraps - they have glue on them and they taste and work better if you ask me and your homies will still think you're a G because it looks like a blunt

:idea:

I bought some Swishers cut it with scissors and took the tobacco out. But it's not sticky to seal it again. Can someone help?
I've been smoking weed for nearly 50 years and haven't felt the need to roll a blunt. Now go get you some Jobs 's and get to work! AND STAY OUT OF MY YARD! (sorry. Joe Biden now requires everyone over the age of 65 to say that at the end of every conversation. it's nuts. if I was talking to you at home I'd have shake a rake at you when I said it...thems the rules) Getting old is not for sissies!

I can't roll blunts at all but I learned how to roll joints from Wiz Khalifa's tutorial on YT back in 2011 where he's rolling up in a hot tub. I never see anyone use a boat for a paper, it's way better this way. Before that I'd just empty out ciggies and fill them with weed

Part of the reason why I've resisted or just never wanted blunts until Palm leaf/Hemp/Chamomile wraps was because I started smoking weed with people who *always* rolled up tobacco with weed. At one point I went from weed/tobacco to smoking a pack a day. 2 months was all it took. Thankfully I didn't smoke for too long. Took 2 weeks holiday and quit cold turkey where I couldn't be an asshole to anyone. And if blunts were hollowed out cigars/cigarillos, it equaled 'no way' for Tom.

Didn't even like the (at the time no hemp rolling papers) normal rolling papers - so I started hitting the bong. Now I swing between pre-rolled and King Palm blunts and the Volcano vaporizer. Both give me a pretty good hit to the noggin.

Tom

Part of the reason why I've resisted or just never wanted blunts until Palm leaf/Hemp/Chamomile wraps was because I started smoking weed with people who *always* rolled up tobacco with weed. At one point I went from weed/tobacco to smoking a pack a day. 2 months was all it took. Thankfully I didn't smoke for too long. Took 2 weeks holiday and quit cold turkey where I couldn't be an asshole to anyone. And if blunts were hollowed out cigars/cigarillos, it equaled 'no way' for Tom.

Didn't even like the (at the time no hemp rolling papers) normal rolling papers - so I started hitting the bong. Now I swing between pre-rolled and King Palm blunts and the Volcano vaporizer. Both give me a pretty good hit to the noggin.

Tom

Great points.

It may boil down to personal preference, but in my experience smoking a blunt filled with all flower versus a blunt filled with a tobacco/flower mix are two incredibly different experiences.

I can't stand spliffs. Blunts are A-OK, but I haven't rolled one since around the time I got my associate's degree-- probably around 2013. I'll always hit one if a friend passes my way, though, and I'm even down to roll one in the right situation. My social life been dead since I started my career, though.

Also, one of the most wasteful, extravagant experiences of my life was smoking two games glued together with a quarter of top shelf weed rolled inside, and then they rolled it in some type of oil or wax and coated it in kief.

Walked into that dormroom on the random, caught maybe 3 rotations of puff, puff, pass and I walked out of that room into a different reality. Don't ever sleep on blunts, they can be fantastic.

Fuck a Backwood, though, and I'm ready to die on that hill.

@Jibult I had a look at the Backwood site and the sweet aromatic rings a bell. One friend rolled the weed with cherry flavoured pipe tobacco. Man did it smell great. Didn't taste great though.

My King Palms are supposed to arrive on Sunday.I got the slims that come in flavoured 2-packs. They have this little terpene bead in the corn husk filter that you can pop at any time. Some say it's overpowering. Dunno. I got banana cream, blueberry, mint and watermelon. There was no choice in the flavours.They each have a bamboo stick for packing and a humidity pack so the things do not arrive cracked/dried out. Haven't had anything since Tuesday night, so I will be in puking territory if I smoke 1.5 grams.

And in case one finds the terpene bead kinda gimmicky, there’s no need to pop/use it. What really drew me to blunts was that they burn slow so when I forget to hit it it doesn’t vanish/waste.

I swear I only started to smoke ciggies b/c I saw Kieth Richards chain smoke at a concert 😎

Tom

Use a lot of saliva. Like, get the thing wet all over and let it dry.

For rolling actual cigars, people use pectin.

You can just buy those rolling machines.
I find they bdo it to tight .
Keep at it when I came to UK I could not roll a spliff more weed and tobacco on table then paper you get there now I roll a great 2 sheeter spliff or as we call it a L shape

And in case one finds the terpene bead kinda gimmicky, there’s no need to pop/use it. What really drew me to blunts was that they burn slow so when I forget to hit it it doesn’t vanish/waste.

I swear I only started to smoke ciggies b/c I saw Kieth Richards chain smoke at a concert 😎

Tom

That sounds a lot like the menthol beads in Camel Crush cigarettes. Any similar? Because, my brother in Christ, I absolutely love Camel Crushes. They get overpowering after a while but it's a damn sweet treat.

fwiw, I started smoking cigarettes because all the other kids in high school said that it boosted your high and it definitely seemed to.

That sounds a lot like the menthol beads in Camel Crush cigarettes. Any similar? Because, my brother in Christ, I absolutely love Camel Crushes. They get overpowering after a while but it's a damn sweet treat.

fwiw, I started smoking cigarettes because all the other kids in high school said that it boosted your high and it definitely seemed to.
XRG1QLEm.jpg

Don’t know b/c haven’t opened it or the others yet.
Tom