• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I don't know how sinuses work. Do you membranes absorb more substance if you sniff in both nostrils?

eBagger

Bluelighter
Yeah I don't think I've ever seen this talked about. But say you have a heft line, and it kinda clogs one of your nostrils, if you sniff the remainder of the line in the other nostril, is it hitting the same mucous membranes, or is there like...a left and right side? Know what I mean?

Like if you sniff a fat line in 1 nostril, and it absorb 80% of it %20 lost in overlapping substance or something, would you 100% by sniffing half in one nostril and half in the other? And is filling 1 nostril technically 50% of the total amount of possible drug absorbed? Dunno if I'm explaining this right, I'm kinda making the same statement over again, but yeah.....I feel stupid for being a veteran drug sniffer for over a decade and not knowing this.

like_( .; () )
______| .; |
_____( O )( O ) - Nostrils and left side saturated. See the other side? Its empty. Should there be drugs in there?
...........:; - Drugs

ah fuck its not letting me diagram it

Yeah I don't think I've ever seen this talked about. But say you have a heft line, and it kinda clogs one of your nostrils, if you sniff the remainder of the line in the other nostril, is it hitting the same mucous membranes, or is there like...a left and right side? Know what I mean?

Like if you sniff a fat line in 1 nostril, and it absorb 80% of it %20 lost in overlapping substance or something, would you 100% by sniffing half in one nostril and half in the other? And is filling 1 nostril technically 50% of the total amount of possible drug absorbed? Dunno if I'm explaining this right, I'm kinda making the same statement over again, but yeah.....I feel stupid for being a veteran drug sniffer for over a decade and not knowing this.

Yes. For maximum absorption snort small lines and alternate nostrils.
I didn't and now I have one nostril fully normal and one with basically all the flesh on the inside eaten away (no damage to my actual cartilage, septum, or general nose structure, though.

Yes. For maximum absorption snort small lines and alternate nostrils.
I didn't and now I have one nostril fully normal and one with basically all the flesh on the inside eaten away (no damage to my actual cartilage, septum, or general nose structure, though.
Sounds like a plan to me boss

Yeah man I'm pissed, my nose was fine for 10 years of sniffing whatever, until I got a generic suboxone. It burned a little extra but I was down to my last like 10 so I had to sniff to help preserve. It must have permanently fucked up the lining of my nose, because now I can't sniff anything without it getting sore and scabby a few days later. I fucking hate generic suboxone makers. "Yeah lets put a ton of citric acid in a drug known to be abused by drug users!" fucking evil pieces of shit.
Two membranes = more surface area…also, why did you make a dick out of symbols ?

You can snort drugs with your dick? Holy shit that's awesome you must get lifted.

.. Now half-seriously wondering whether you can absorb psychoactive substances through the tip of your dick, just for the hell of it Xd

Soooo...I should sniff in both side? :LOL:o_O
If one side starts to get plugged up, or if you prefer to do both sides rather than just one yes. Switching back and forth can help on mitigating some of the damage you're accumulating by sniffing constantly on one side too.

.. Now half-seriously wondering whether you can absorb psychoactive substances through the tip of your dick, just for the hell of it Xd
Although if you open up the tip of your dick it may appear like a wet mucous membrane, it may piss you off to know it's just wet with piss and not a membrane at all.

Although if you open up the tip of your dick it may appear like a wet mucous membrane, it may piss you off to know it's just wet with piss and not a membrane at all.
Haha, if you want to get super technical, the very first section of the urethra directly leading from the bladder is membranous. But good luck getting any powder up there Xd