I don't know how longer i can keep up with this

BROOOOO "Mistura has always been bombbbb.!!! Glad u liked it! Yeah, those pisco sours are something else 😅😊
Thanks for unlocking some memories of mine, I went to the first two misturas back in 2009 and 2010(I think) the food was something else. 👌 thx for the good vibes:D
Ceviche was great, but I also liked the Papas a la Huancaína and the Causa. The story of how Causa got it's name was interesting: food made for the soldiers in the war against Bolivia or Chile back 150 years ago, I believe? Whole lot of wack wars back then. Whatever, good stuff. Great fresh fruits, too. I would love to live in a place with cheap, delicious chirimoya and those incredible paltas, along with a glass of chicha morada. I hope you are sending out for some good take out food! Good for the body, good for the soul. Take care! ;)

I keep hearing about people using psychedelics in guided therapy. Sounds to me like, aside from the actual pain you are suffering, and the negative effects of the drugs you are taking, you are also suffering PTSD and mental anguish from the accident and bad health care (who wouldn't?) Maybe a little guided therapy could help? Of course, Peru is famous for the ayahuasca and shamans, and I don't have an opinion about that, really. But yeah, ketamine, or MMDA or something. And let us know how you are doing and if you find anything that helps, because a lot of people could benefit from hearing about it.

Sorrry nznity. I really do. I'm in a similar place but things are slowly getting better.

Main thing that helped me was finding the good people out there that are intelligent funny and interested in you as a person.

I just met a French guy on the bus yesterday and I, like the overly outgoing guy I try to be I sat by him and got into a huge conversation.. ended up smoking a few cigarettes with him, exchanging #s and now we got a plan to go screwing around downtown this weekend... He lives a block from me! Everything happens for a reason he told me. And also what goes around comes around, Usually. Lol. Some ppl are so hateful in this world they deserve to be alone. Surround yourself with good people. Forget materialistic stuff that will come in time. What we truly miss more than ever is honest genuine human contact and affection and a little affirmation that we are doing what we can to keep this shit storm of life to more of a brisk rain.

Love you cuz and try to refrain from the bad drugs to often... Shit I was getting 1/4s of Peruvian flake(80%) and sniffing it all in a weekend and slamming the rest causing a terrible ordeal. I love flake but good God it's as hardcore as hardcore comes. And opioids are my DOC.

I keep hearing about people using psychedelics in guided therapy. Sounds to me like, aside from the actual pain you are suffering, and the negative effects of the drugs you are taking, you are also suffering PTSD and mental anguish from the accident and bad health care (who wouldn't?) Maybe a little guided therapy could help? Of course, Peru is famous for the ayahuasca and shamans, and I don't have an opinion about that, really. But yeah, ketamine, or MMDA or something. And let us know how you are doing and if you find anything that helps, because a lot of people could benefit from hearing about it.
Man, after so many years in this site. I self medicate without the aid of a shrink. I've already know all the compounds and know which ones help me. I take gabapentin, clonazepam and morphine daily. At least that keeps me in a mental state which makes reality bearable. Every once in a while, Ill experiment which some lsd or mdma(altho I've overdone these substances in the past and I can't really stand em that much). It's a hell of a ride. Music keeps me alive though. If there's good music, fuck everything else. 👌

Hey bro, I know things are difficult for you, and have been for a while. Don't have any advice really, but I know you're a good and strong human being, you've been through a lot, and you can make it through your present trials.

I've been trying to get my life together myself, it's really difficult, and yeah being homeless, without much aid from family or friends, gets me feeling really negative and lonely some days. Like someone else said, keep reaching out when you need support, and surround yourself with good people and positive vibes. Keep pushing forward and maybe things can change for you for the better. Keep the faith and life usually will have something better around the corner.

Hey bro, I know things are difficult for you, and have been for a while. Don't have any advice really, but I know you're a good and strong human being, you've been through a lot, and you can make it through your present trials.

I've been trying to get my life together myself, it's really difficult, and yeah being homeless, without much aid from family or friends, gets me feeling really negative and lonely some days. Like someone else said, keep reaching out when you need support, and surround yourself with good people and positive vibes. Keep pushing forward and maybe things can change for you for the better. Keep the faith and life usually will have something better around the corner.
You always have the right words to cheer me up J, thanks a lot buddy. From the bottom of my heart ❤️.
You too are a fucking warrior man.
Big hug for you,
Love you bro. You're an amazing human being.
Cheers,
N

You always have the right words to cheer me up J, thanks a lot buddy. From the bottom of my heart ❤️.
You too are a fucking warrior man.
Big hug for you,
Love you bro. You're an amazing human being.
Cheers,
N
Thanks brotha. Love you too. Hmu anytime you need to talk.

I honestly think psilocybin helped me tremendously with my once crippling treatment resistant depression. I mean I’m not immune to getting a touch of depression after say a break up or something but that’s normal human feelings. I’m talking about that crippling depression that they are going thru I’d imagine. I can only assume because I never had walked in their exact shoes. That deep all consuming suicidal sober thought loops or if they are bouncing back from A relapse even and detoxing from a heavy MDMA binge or something. is what I’m taking about.

It really truly helped me and I love it more than mdma because it’s got a built in addiction prreventitive. Can’t really get addicted to it in the same sense as society thinks of because idk about you but I get instant full tolerance after one session. I usually have to wait two weeks for full effects or nearly full effects rather.. I love that.

I’m sure you know all this stuff already. I’m just talking…errr…typing I guess about my thoughts on it really.

EDIT: just think, I wonder if the powers that be in the science community could make a drug for each existing popular categories that had this effect fact trait where you couldn’t use it again for two weeks? Then they made all those legal and say they did the same thing as I don’t know the heroin imposter modified drug with the addiction preventative still gets them that high but they can’t use it except that one dose for two weeks at a time because the preventative.

I doubt that’s possible but it be cool. Then outlaw the rest idk…

I honestly think psilocybin helped me tremendously with my once crippling treatment resistant depression. I mean I’m not immune to getting a touch of depression after say a break up or something but that’s normal human feelings. I’m talking about that crippling depression that they are going thru I’d imagine. I can only assume because I never had walked in their exact shoes. That deep all consuming suicidal sober thought loops or if they are bouncing back from A relapse even and detoxing from a heavy MDMA binge or something. is what I’m taking about.

It really truly helped me and I love it more than mdma because it’s got a built in addiction prreventitive. Can’t really get addicted to it in the same sense as society thinks of because idk about you but I get instant full tolerance after one session. I usually have to wait two weeks for full effects or nearly full effects rather.. I love that.

I’m sure you know all this stuff already. I’m just talking…errr…typing I guess about my thoughts on it really.

EDIT: just think, I wonder if the powers that be in the science community could make a drug for each existing popular categories that had this effect fact trait where you couldn’t use it again for two weeks? Then they made all those legal and say they did the same thing as I don’t know the heroin imposter modified drug with the addiction preventative still gets them that high but they can’t use it except that one dose for two weeks at a time because the preventative.

I'm listening to Terence McKenna rn. So yea I double that advice...

Take
Heroic doses of mushrooms! Just safely and usually with a loved one, a sitter.

They ended my nicotine habit for months, plus other destructive addictions.

Thanks man. Yeah, I've used ketamine, psylocibin and LSD for depression in the past and they've helped tremendously. The thing is they just work for a while cause I'm chronically/debilitatingly Ill and ita not getting any better. I'm starting to developed ulcers in my knees from circulatory problems, I got arthritis at 29, I practically got just 1 functioning arm and I can't sit down. I've dropped 15 kilos in 3 years and every month I feel worse than the last. But anyway ima see how long I can keep on doing this. I was thinking of ending it all this 31... but idk, something tells me it's not the moment yet. In the meantime, I have to be high to not go insane. I've reached that point, it's a tough ride man.

Please don't do anything drastic as in ending it all. I know how it is and it does get better. When my husband died i hated the world and got a drug habit , for years i pushed away anyone trying to help me. Didn't care if i died, i thought about it daily. It's a dark place to be but it got better and i'm glad i didn't die. I'm still fighting addiction and still have depressed days but so much better now then a few years ago.

You're reaching out to people and you have alot of support from all of us. Just take it one day at a time and try to remember those thoughts will pass.
I learned how to play guitar and started yoga, just those 2 things helped me quite a bit. As much as you may not want to exercise really helps.

Just know you're not alone and we are here for ya. <3

What can I do? How do you spend your time.. got decent earbuds and access to good music and books, audio books?