• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I don't get high off molly

jamiexo

Greenlighter
I've tried molly on two different occasions. the first time, I was too scared to snort it, so I put two lines under my tongue. I didn't really notice anything but I figured it was because I was really drunk. the second time it was at a rave, I did three parachutes with fairly small rocks, and I think I may have felt a bit of a high for 10 minutes or so, but I also might've just convinced myself I was high. later that night I snorted another line and I noticed I was more awake than before, but I wasn't really high. I thought Molly was supposed to make you feel extremely euphoric and love everything and everyone around you? am I just not taking enough? was the molly bunk? (others who did the same molly with me said they were high.) funny thing is, I've been terrified of trying uppers because I thought I couldn't handle them, and when I finally try them, they don't do anything haha.

Sounds like you're just getting bunko. I suggest Reserching mdma on here and erowid.com. Also read up on reagent testing from sites like dance safe.

are you taking any medications, ssris or other meds can interfer ALOT with the high of molly, or you got sold caffeine lol