• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I done something very stupid with Clonazepam!!

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Yesterday I bought 30 2mg Rivotrils and I took them all in one day! I collapsed / blacked-out onto my desktop computer in my bedrooom (she heard me blackout which was very loud!) and my mum was on to me! She said "your back on the tablets again!" I was that out of it I didn't know what to say! I bascially crawal into my bed and I had the most lovely sleep!! What should I say to my mum when she wakes up?? Advice desperately needed!! Cheers guys!

PS: It's a good job I didnt take any of my prescription Oxycodone otherwise I could of died!! I don't know what got into me!!!

Last edited:
lel yeah rivotrils or clonazepams'll do that youre stupid to take 60mg in one go... bru i have a good tolerance to em and 10mg-15mg'd kick my ass your mistake was not taking one and seeing how strong one is, 1 2mg is pretty strengthy for someone who does not take them, ps. just because you can buy so many doesnt mean you can take so many.

i'm pretty high rn and i would love 30mg of rivotril , how dare you waste them
ps. next time only take 6-12mg, and put them away that's quite enough i cant fathom a higher dose being absolutely needed 4mg is enough to bring me down from a 8 gram crack bender, somtimes i take 6, but then i'm usually good and ready for bed/whatever , slowly builds over like 20-40min, hits nicely lasts pretty damn long, say a solid 8 hours, go easy, also you can use less if you just crush one and take it sublingually ^^ thats a thought to try out

Last edited:
lel yeah rivotrils or clonazepams'll do that youre stupid to take 60mg in one go... bru i have a good tolerance to em and 10mg-15mg'd kick my ass your mistake was not taking one and seeing how strong one is, 1 2mg is pretty strengthy for someone who does not take them, ps. just because you can buy so many doesnt mean you can take so many.

i'm pretty high rn and i would love 30mg of rivotril , how dare you waste them
ps. next time only take 6-12mg, and put them away that's quite enough i cant fathom a higher dose being absolutely needed 4mg is enough to bring me down from a 8 gram crack bender, somtimes i take 6, but then i'm usually good and ready for bed/whatever , slowly builds over like 20-40min, hits nicely lasts pretty damn long, say a solid 8 hours, go easy, also you can use less if you just crush one and take it sublingually ^^ thats a thought to try out

I'm still feeling the after-effects the next day. I collapsed about 10 mins ago. will a can of Monster energy drink counteract the affects?

It is a quite potent benzodiazepine and the half life is long too. That's why you still feel them.

The human LD50 of clonazepam is literally on the order of kilos for an average-sized adult, and benzodiazepines all by themselves only go so far down on the CNS stimulation-depression continuum, which largely explains that fact. Taking more than needed is wasting them, and taking a lot with a lot of a respiratory depressant is more likely to have a lethal endpoint, but, as Jimmy Carter often said, the only way for Klonopin to kill you by itself is to be run over by an articulated lorry full of the stuff or knocking out your aeroplane pilot with it and screwing with the autopilot.

High therapeutic index? yes, but that is true of the fentanils too.
Good idea to gobble the whole lot of them in search of the higher high? not so much

How the f*** would a can of monster reverse having so much benzos in you that you collapsed ten minutes ago?

This to me is very disturbing. A can of monster has about 160 mg of caffeine or like 2 8 oz cups of black coffee. To me even equating the two makes me worried your seriously trivializing the potency and quantity you took.

You could of gotten in a car and killed someone or yourself in a blackout.

You could of in a stupor decided to take oxycodone because i know when i blackout on benzos all my logic goes out the window.

Im not judging you. Ive done the same thing with different benzos way too many times. But, even the comment about sleeply lovely disturbs and worries me.

I would basically blackout basically overdose and wakeup the next day and instead of thinking "wow i really am doing something f*ckd up and dangerous" shake it off and basically repeat over and over.

Im not trying to be a buzz kill or a**hole but my mom was on me when i was passing out like that because she didnt want to see me dead or in jail. And, all id do is just roll my eyes and be pissed she was always on my case.

I saw a new doc yesterday...Gave them my diagnosis on paper. she said does the klonopin help you....I said yes and said they work well obliterating anxiety but I can't take as needed because I deal with anxiety everyday, I told her I don't want it..

I've been praying God would help me but I just don't know what the future holds and never ever do I ever want to go thru those hellish withdrawals again.

I didn't take them all in one go, I took them all over a 8 hour period. I went to bed at 8pm last night and I woke up at 7pm the next day. Total uninterupted sleep for 11 hours straight!! Goes to show OD'ing on benzos alone isnt as dangerous as ppl make them out to be. However if I had Oxy in my system at the same time I might be pushing flowers by now!!

PS: I guess im lucky, plus I had an argument with my mother which made me take more!