• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I don’t understand anything about Cbd

manji

Bluelighter
Over the years I’ve had brushes with assorted meds Benzos, alcohol, Codiene and last one I stopped was Pregalabin. Been clean for a year now as to be expected I get fed up ,overreact etc. usual real life stuff.
I’ve started CBT which is helping but I continually feel tired, no problem sleeping. I’ve been recommended Modafinal but that feels like the slippery slope to me.
It’s also been suggested trying CBD oil.
I’ve done lots of research but has confused the fuck out of me.
I need some basic details on CBD

Last edited:
Any suggestions please?

No comments relative to multi-intoxication and compound effects, while i'd start here to deal with "confusion" on THC vs CBD:

Animation_for_2-to-1_THC_vs_CBD_Ratio.gif

The funny thing is that a high-profile member of the CSAM-SMCA named Didier Jutras-Aswad is bout to start a study on THC:CBD ratios exactly, which anyone should feel mesmerizing as that's assuming we already got 2:1 dry flower nuggets available in any "legal" market we can think of... Or this is going to pave the way for more confusion after creating designer dope that didn't exist before! The bright part being that so far it's no natural distribution if you ask me.

Québec's SQdC decided NOT to offer 2THC:1CBD in any case, which is reason enough for me to want it and wonder why not, keeping in mind its our SAQ indu$trials who were actually put in charge of the SQdC. See what i mean?

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

No comments relative to multi-intoxication and compound effects, while i'd start here to deal with "confusion" on THC vs CBD:

The funny thing is that a high-profile member of the CSAM-SMCA named Didier Jutras-Aswad is bout to start a study on THC:CBD ratios exactly, which anyone should feel mesmerizing as that's assuming we already got 2:1 dry flower nuggets available in any "legal" market we can think of... Or this is going to pave the way for more confusion after creating designer dope that didn't exist before! The bright part being that so far it's no natural distribution if you ask me.

Québec's SQdC decided NOT to offer 2THC:1CBD in any case, which is reason enough for me to want it and wonder why not, keeping in mind its our SAQ indu$trials who were actually put in charge of the SQdC. See what i mean?

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Thanks for replying but I don’t understand a word of it.

Thanks for replying but I don’t understand a word of it.
CBD relaxes and gives pain relief, and other benefits. However, it's pretty mild, quite subtle. I find it as useful as aspirin or ibuprofen. If you fight chronic pain, you realize that a mild non-psychoactive pain reliever certainly has it's place.

Where CBD shines is combined with THC. THC plus CBD makes the THC last longer, be more relaxing, and improves pain relief. It also cuts the high, especially the overwhelming effects for some. In short, it seems to make THC more medicinal.

A useful thing is CBD with a very small amount of THC. Moderate pain relief and little to no high once you find your sweet spot. I know of folks who swear by a good dose of CBD oil and a couple milligrams of THC.

Last edited:
Over the years I’ve had brushes with assorted meds Benzos, alcohol, Codiene and last one I stopped was Pregalabin. Been clean for a year now as to be expected I get fed up ,overreact etc. usual real life stuff.
I’ve started CBT which is helping but I continually feel tired, no problem sleeping. I’ve been recommended Modafinal but that feels like the slippery slope to me.
It acts like a vitamin, it's not a cure all.

CBD relaxes and gives pain relief, and other benefits. However, it's pretty mild, quite subtle. I find it as useful as aspirin or ibuprofen. If you fight chronic pain, you realize that a mild non-psychoactive pain reliever certainly has it's place.

Where CBD shines is combined with THC. THC plus CBD makes the THC last longer, be more relaxing, and improves pain relief. It also cuts the high, especially the overwhelming effects for some. Shortly, it seems to make THC more medicinal.

A useful thing is CBD with a very small amount of THC. Moderate pain relief and little to no high once you find your sweet spot. I know of folks who swear by a good dose of CBD oil and a couple milligrams of THC.
Personally I think thc and Cbd compliment the high

CBD works in mysterious ways its woodwork to perform.

For anxiety and muscle relaxation I rate CBD better than 11-hydroxy-thc. If you can find it the cheapest cbd oil ive found is access cbd spray 4800mg for £45. Tesco want £30 for 600mg.

Personally I think THC and CBD complement the high

Just as i pointed previously, Public Money from my sacrificed canuck province is about to finance an "expert"/"$pe¢iali$t" who once conducted 1 study on 120 selected ones (seen on our national-speaking TV network in 2014), back then paid by Pfizer. Here's some news Québekers might find alienating once again:

Les FRQ financent cinq projets de recherche de l’UdeM liés au cannabis

The article explains it's about effects of non-therapeutic cannabis, via a research divided into 5 topics. The one directly addressing your statement, which i also happen to concur with, refers to that same activist who complained against federal bureaucracy blocking his previous study on CBD for opioïds treatment; this time only pretending he'll confirm or deny the idea that CBD "modulates" THC's psychoactive effects, so we better "understand" the risks... Which tells me the guy will work hard to find what he's looking for.

Besides of it the 4 other projects cover epilepsy, fertility & descendance issues (e.g. lets ask do¢$ W{h}ipLove & Huberman about it i guess!), psychotic troubles vs THC concentrations, and finally "Harm Reduction" applied to families...

Never mind about these reality-filters of my own:

Neuro-plasticity;
Contaminants;
Consumption Method & Ritual;
Socio-toxic 3rd-party interference

But what do i know, i'm just 1 sample among an average voter basis serving an unanimous parliament, thanks to a lack of less socio-toxic alternatives!

Ah, and our local Bloc Pot "friends" (*) just don't want to report on this - i tried... As if we needed more ennemies, go figure!

☮️

gonna need some insight as to why someone recommended modafinil and cbd oil to you as to answer you as best as i can
Anxiety? Motivation? Self Control?

gonna need some insight as to why someone recommended modafinil and cbd oil to you as to answer you as best as i can
Anxiety? Motivation? Self Control?
Probably because he is tired on the modafinil. When I was getting stabilized on a sleep apnea machine and was tired and sleepy all the time, they readily and quickly prescribed Modafinil.
Maybe the CBD was suggested by someone other than a doctor.

Just as i pointed previously, Public Money from my sacrificed canuck province is about to finance an "expert"/"$pe¢iali$t" who once conducted 1 study on 120 selected ones (seen on our national-speaking TV network in 2014), back then paid by Pfizer. Here's some news Québekers might find alienating once again:

Les FRQ financent cinq projets de recherche de l’UdeM liés au cannabis

The article explains it's about effects of non-therapeutic cannabis, via a research divided into 5 topics. The one directly addressing your statement, which i also happen to concur with, refers to that same activist who complained against federal bureaucracy blocking his previous study on CBD for opioïds treatment; this time only pretending he'll confirm or deny the idea that CBD "modulates" THC's psychoactive effects, so we better "understand" the risks... Which tells me the guy will work hard to find what he's looking for.

Besides of it the 4 other projects cover epilepsy, fertility & descendance issues (e.g. lets ask do¢$ W{h}ipLove & Huberman about it i guess!), psychotic troubles vs THC concentrations, and finally "Harm Reduction" applied to families...

Never mind about these reality-filters of my own:

Neuro-plasticity;
Contaminants;
Consumption Method & Ritual;
Socio-toxic 3rd-party interference

But what do i know, i'm just 1 sample among an average voter basis serving an unanimous parliament, thanks to a lack of less socio-toxic alternatives!

Ah, and our local Bloc Pot "friends" (*) just don't want to report on this - i tried... As if we needed more ennemies, go figure!

☮️

Allow me to translate lol. If you are searching/want/need your hypothesis to be true to prove a point or set a precedence you can and most likely will find a way to bias the study in order to get the results you need. Once said study is done; for most people a cited study is enough; very few of us actually look into how the study was done. Meaning dude is trying to prove negative things 'risks' only.......How did I do. lol I went to the Uni with the lowest admission standards in the US lol. (online and trump schools aside)

How did I do.

Long ago i was taught to remember there's a guy holding the camera and also another to pay that cameraman's salary, both trying to make a dime on it and in this special case we have Didier Jutras Aswad who happened to be a co-guest at Découverte of Radio-Canada:

SRC: Quels sont les effets du cannabis sur le cerveau des adolescents? (2014-Nov-10)​

He was seen on our national French-speaking TV network besides do¢tor Dr. Richard Bélanger, as pediatrician of the Québec city "CHU center" who perpetuated some hoax $¢ien¢e from CNN, later debunked after Ontario police published an appology for taking it to schools. That i think was the moment when i definitely lost respect and trust in do¢tor$ and $¢ien¢e-for-$ale, after carefully putting every second in writing, verbatim; a waste of time looking back at what an unanimous parliament performed in Québec.

I always believed true science was about doubt required to be cleared via independantly repeating experiments trying to verify if theory still sticks to practice after facing some fair dose of criticism. How do i score?

☮️

That would be true science so 100. lol I actually was unsure if I did understand you correctly, kind of figured I might not be the only one (I dont claim to be smart but Im smart enough to not just pretend I understand things)... My fault rhetoric q's and sarcasm (or lack there of) don't always come across straight on the computer.