I don’t get a my @ notifications

cduggles

Bluelight Crew
My Notifications are spotty too, cduggles. Sometimes they work, other times no...

I was putting it off to my computer being somehow at fault, I don't know...

Go to Preferences -- Recieve a notification when someone..

And you should check all those boxes. It may happen for example if you don't check your 🔔 to miss those. It may happen that you open a thread and in that thread someone previously mentioned you and the notification's already gone but they're all stored in ''Alerts''. Test a different browser. As far as I know you are using a tablet/phone, maybe there's some XF bugs in the mobile version, next time you open up your browser select ''Desktop Version''.

If this get's any worse, contact the administration. Hopefully someone will know. It might be a server delay. I really don't know, just laying the fictive issues.

Maybe it's because I edited the post? I tagged her after I submitted my initial post. Maybe that's why it didn't work.

Maybe it's because I edited the post? I tagged her after I submitted my initial post. Maybe that's why it didn't work.
Obviously, I can’t know how often it happens, because I have to see the post somehow, but it seems to happen every so often. It’s not a one-off occurrence, which is why I made an STH thread. 😐
So if you @ me, I’m not ignoring you!
Test

Post @cduggles

Edit post for test @cduggles
Let us know cduggles ;) <3
Got both of them. 🙂 Thank you, gents.
And you should check all those boxes. It may happen for example if you don't check your 🔔 to miss those. It may happen that you open a thread and in that thread someone previously mentioned you and the notification's already gone but they're all stored in ''Alerts''.
Thanks for the suggestions. I checked my preferences and all the boxes are checked.
As for the notifications, they aren’t stored in Alerts.
For example, the post I linked to from @madness00 😁 doesn’t have any trace of an alert in my 🔔 list.
And I won’t ask how you know how I access BL. 🤔 😳

#TheLoveBanditIsAWanker

Notification confrimed! I got that one.

= = = = = =
FIRST - confirm you have all the notification settings in your profile turned on

Perhaps a bit of trial and error to identify root cause(s)? For example, confirm you are getting tags (@me) in this thread, as CD has done. Confirm you are getting notifications of being quoted

I have to see the post somehow,

'Watch' this thread to confirm you get notified of new replies?

= = = = =

IF all of the above are confirmed, then the problem isn't with your account, it is more likely a problem with a forum. Unlikely, but possible a forum isn't generating notifications for some reason - it'd be good to separate any account V forum possibilities.