• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

I do drugs, drugs don't do me!!!

Brandonmitchell220

Greenlighter
Anger comes & goes but honestly inside I'm always laughing. Don't know if it's some kind of neurologic problem, but if it is I wish everyone was afflicted with it cuz it seriously helps me stay away from dope. That's why I've always been able to kick habits I didn't dig. My mottos always been I do drugs, drugs don't do me. Another thing that helps me is my new routine which is a million times better than my old self-destructive schedule. To be truthful it kinda erks me since I've been in a chaotic shitty lifestyle since birth. To be perfectly clear that's deff not a rude comment towards my parents. They did their very best raising my hell raising ass & they most certainly did better than a lot of parents I know. There are also a few other things I do to keep me smiling like listening to tons of my favorite tunes & frequently listening to the amazing speech from The great dictator. It nearly brings me to tears every fucking time I swear. If you haven't heard it I strongly implore you to, but basically it's a call to humanity to live one another. And to me it's a fantastic reminder of why we must love our fellow man. It can be extremely difficult at times to do so, but I've discovered how fucking great it feels to over come the obstacles that arise in life which may cause your outlook to become haggard. So nowadays I anxiously await the problems life throws at me. To life I say...bring it on baby!!!