• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I did molly 8 nights in a row and felt fine(?)

This certainly has me absolutely clueless..

After your few hours peak, your brain contains approximately 20% of normal level serotonin. After 24 hours it has replenished to between 50 and 60% of normal levels.

Its than a slow recovery over the next 14 days with majority of people between 95% and normal. This isnt bullshit, I used to be obsessed with neurological effects from drugs and spent years learning heaps.

Of course I believe you, but if it is indeed 3,4-MDMA I really cant understand why or how your serotonin receptors could replenish each day to the levels youve said. Maybe your a super human!
AT
I'm not sure he is claiming that his serotonin levels have replenished fully within a day. I think he is just reporting that subjectively within himself and his moods and emotions he was feeling ok and not suffering as he would have expected to with such usage.

It struck me as more of a subjective experience report, than an actual argument that MDMA is not harmful and does not lead to negative repercussions.

However I probably got this all screwed in my head I use far too much cannabis for my own good and live in a very foggy land. I need to address my cannabis usage which is a combination of edibles for digestive support and vaporizing for sanity and escape.

I'm not sure he is claiming that his serotonin levels have replenished fully within a day. I think he is just reporting that subjectively within himself and his moods and emotions he was feeling ok and not suffering as he would have expected to with such usage.

It struck me as more of a subjective experience report, than an actual argument that MDMA is not harmful and does not lead to negative repercussions.

However I probably got this all screwed in my head I use far too much cannabis for my own good and live in a very foggy land. I need to address my cannabis usage which is a combination of edibles for digestive support and vaporizing for sanity and escape.

I based that comment "I'm not sure he is claiming that his serotonin levels have replenished fully within a day" from him saying that he rolled hard every night (in terms of peak intensity)

Yeah theres two seperate areas of interest one being the actual peak experiences than as you mentioned the also the post roll overall feelings during the day ect.

The most ive done was two nights in a row way back in like 2008. The pills were 160mg MDMA and binder (clean as fuck) orange dolphins.

The first night I was obviously in euphoric munted bliss for the night.
The second night the pills still worked however the feeling was way less euphoric and just mostly gave the physical mdma body effects (eye wobbles,teeth grinding ect)

I couldnt imagine 5 nights!

I based that comment "I'm not sure he is claiming that his serotonin levels have replenished fully within a day" from him saying that he rolled hard every night (in terms of peak intensity)

Yeah theres two seperate areas of interest one being the actual peak experiences than as you mentioned the also the post roll overall feelings during the day ect.

The most ive done was two nights in a row way back in like 2008. The pills were 160mg MDMA and binder (clean as fuck) orange dolphins.

The first night I was obviously in euphoric munted bliss for the night.
The second night the pills still worked however the feeling was way less euphoric and just mostly gave the physical mdma body effects (eye wobbles,teeth grinding ect)

I couldnt imagine 5 nights!
It can change each night. By night 3 it can start to become messily hallucinogenic. One time, on the 8th night, and about 9 Purple Love Hearts in 2003, I had some bizarrely crystal clear hallucinations which were exactly like the special effects in the Ghostbuster movies

- I could walk, talk, see, was lucid and coherent (enough at least, but totally smashed in another warped dinension), and Yet by had these remarkably lifelike real time hallucinations of people all over the streets crossing the road standing at the bus stop walking with one another.

Like ghosts in the Ghostbuster films, but so real in fine detail, movement etc. I honestly did not know what the time whether I was hallucinating or seeing dead people.

That bender ran 10 days and ended very messily. But was never looked back upon as some major infliction/turning point.

Just one of many OTT binges, they all added up of course.

Another time I was home from University for 4 weeks at Christmas. I was working full time for 3 weeks at Tesco superstore, I worked numerous positions in that store but on this occasion I was working on trolleys and baskets.

So I had an element of freedom and flexibility with my movements and was always working for myself independently pretty much. One of those jobs were as long as you stay on top of your work and are a pretty good blagger you can get away with pretty much anything (like, for example skiving in the bushes around the back of the store smoking weed all day lol, for real.)

Anyway, we picked up a load of Buddha ecstasy pills for New Years Eve. 60 in total. They were very clean, strong and especially trippy pills. I was due at work 6.30 am January 2nd.

I took those pills for 11 consecutive days, 11 at most in a day. 54 pills total. During that time I worked 7 or 8 full-time shifts at Tesco's. I was slightly aggrieved at them after they altered my contract and took a week's work off of me during that break unexpectedly.

So I just stayed on the session. By the end of that time it was like I was on a different floor to the other employees. I mean I was walking around the place of my head on strong ecstasy pills and cannabis yeah it seems like I had total anonymity and was in my own world not having to answer to anybody.

I was perfectly normal and gathered throughout this time. No way am I saying this is advisable. Just a couple of examples which came to mind.

But you can have quite some variation with these extended binges from day to day, as the brain, mind and psyche revolve around in a tumble drier.

One day can seem quite normal, the next is a crazy world. Different levels of effects and types of experience from day to day as well.

Hey guys so in the summer I did mdma for the first time, and I loved it so much I decided to do it another 7 consecutive nights afterward. At the time I didn?t realize how atrocious that is for a person to do, but for some reason afterwards I felt pretty much fine. I certainly didn?t feel like a zombie, my head wasn?t cloudy, I didn?t get super depressed. I may have been a little more low energy, but that?s hardly anything like the ?comedown? that this should have caused me.

Another funny thing is I didn?t really even notice any diminishing returns while I was still doing it. In fact, the last night I rolled I felt the highest I had felt the entire time. After this experience though, the molly stopped really having any effect, meaning when I dose on the 9th night (yes really) I didn?t feel the least bit high, just a raised body tempature and a little jittery.

So really what I wanted to know is how did this turn out the way it did? I feel like I should have had a really bad time the following few months, but I didn?t. How could this possibly be?
Hey there, thanks for sharing your story with us. So curiosity has struck me and I wondered if you recall what sort of dosages you were using?

Pills? Crystal? If pills, did you know the dose? Or simply weighing your own MDMA?
Did you use the same dose every night?

Of course, you don't have to answer any of that, Im just curious that's all.

This certainly has me absolutely clueless..

After your few hours peak, your brain contains approximately 20% of normal level serotonin. After 24 hours it has replenished to between 50 and 60% of normal levels.

Its than a slow recovery over the next 14 days with majority of people between 95% and normal. This isnt bullshit, I used to be obsessed with neurological effects from drugs and spent years learning heaps.

Of course I believe you, but if it is indeed 3,4-MDMA I really cant understand why or how your serotonin receptors could replenish each day to the levels youve said. Maybe your a super human!
AT
My background is similar to yours, I am far far from knowledgable but I have read a lot about the subject and that exact thing has me puzzled as well. I think that in a lot of cases, curtly put, it is rebound anxiety creating a self-reinforcing anxiety loop which causes the symptoms we see. So, a bit expanded, the acute after-effects of MDMA use can trigger anxiety and a feeling of depression which fades away over a few days, the so called "Tuesday blues". This is normal. Now I believe that in some people that have the groundwork already in place to have certain anxiety disorders, the initial rebound anxiety can cause a user to start worrying and obsessing over what they're experiencing, creating more anxiety, creating more searching for what is causing this and researching symptoms, contemplating, worrying, creating even more anxiety..... and so on. The problem becomes chronic. Couple this with what we know about anxiety, that it can cause crazy physical symptoms to appear, up to hallucinations and more, and you create the perfect scenario for a vicious cycle to take hold. This is just a theory of course

I do not say that it is like this in every case but what people often forget is that this forum naturally distills from the general population those people experiencing issues with a certain drug. This creates a very toxic environment for someone worrying about drug use and after-effects since it paints a picture of this drug doing nothing but harm and inflicting nothing but misery on its users. I have seen a lot of cases over the years of users having issues for months on end with no improvement and only when they disappear for a while and go offline do the symptoms start improving

Last edited:
My background is similar to yours, I am far far from knowledgable but I have read a lot about the subject and that exact thing has me puzzled as well. I think that in a lot of cases, curtly put, it is rebound anxiety creating a self-reinforcing anxiety loop which causes the symptoms we see. So, a bit expanded, the acute after-effects of MDMA use can trigger anxiety and a feeling of depression which fades away over a few days, the so called "Tuesday blues". This is normal. Now I believe that in some people that have the groundwork already in place to have certain anxiety disorders, the initial rebound anxiety can cause a user to start worrying and obsessing over what they're experiencing, creating more anxiety, creating more searching for what is causing this and researching symptoms, contemplating, worrying, creating even more anxiety..... and so on. The problem becomes chronic. Couple this with what we know about anxiety, that it can cause crazy physical symptoms to appear, up to hallucinations and more, and you create the perfect scenario for a vicious cycle to take hold. This is just a theory of course

I do not say that it is like this in every case but what people often forget is that this forum naturally distills from the general population those people experiencing issues with a certain drug. This creates a very toxic environment for someone worrying about drug use and after-effects since it paints a picture of this drug doing nothing but harm and inflicting nothing but misery on its users. I have seen a lot of cases over the years of users having issues for months on end with no improvement and only when they disappear for a while and go offline do the symptoms start improving
Really well said bro. Well summarised and worded. This is excatly the suggestion and viewpoint put forward by many in the LTC thread, only you have exoressed it in a more refined, articulated manner.

Interesting to see though, in reference to this, actually a few voices here and there in these BL MDMA threads, speaking out saying- "its not that bad IME" sort of thing.

Like a sort of counter message, restoring a bit of balance. I think I have accidentally become one of them myself, which is absurd considering I may be one of the heaviest, most (actually) brain damaged, permanently, irrepairably altered MDMA cases on this forum.

Still, I dont go about ruminating. I dont feel MDMA or any drug has ruined my life.
I have a different perspective, tough steel spiritually. I had the same mindest of reckless abandon for full on psychedellic journeying as the likes of Syd Barret and Jim Morrison. No thought for tomorrow. 1 way ticket.

So my whole being and personality was different from the off compared to your standard MDMA user.
So I just accepted the wear and damages on my spaceship no matter how extreme, and I have dealt with them over time to the point where I never even think about it and the undoubted impairments I live with still.

Illness- Lyme, from a tick bite- now that DID ruin my life. If that was cured tomorrow, crack out the bubbly my friend. Every day is a holiday. Jump for joy.

Long term MDMA damage holding me back, dampening my mood, causing me regret? No chance.

Hey guys so in the summer I did mdma for the first time, and I loved it so much I decided to do it another 7 consecutive nights afterward. At the time I didn?t realize how atrocious that is for a person to do, but for some reason afterwards I felt pretty much fine. I certainly didn?t feel like a zombie, my head wasn?t cloudy, I didn?t get super depressed. I may have been a little more low energy, but that?s hardly anything like the ?comedown? that this should have caused me.

Another funny thing is I didn?t really even notice any diminishing returns while I was still doing it. In fact, the last night I rolled I felt the highest I had felt the entire time. After this experience though, the molly stopped really having any effect, meaning when I dose on the 9th night (yes really) I didn?t feel the least bit high, just a raised body tempature and a little jittery.

So really what I wanted to know is how did this turn out the way it did? I feel like I should have had a really bad time the following few months, but I didn?t. How could this possibly be?
Your a fucking idiot , people like you shouldn't have access to drugs. I wish I was there with you now so I could slap you

You do understand that your brain has a finite amount of serotonin and your aware of seretonin syndrome? Fucking idiot

Your a fucking idiot , people like you shouldn't have access to drugs. I wish I was there with you now so I could slap you

You do understand that your brain has a finite amount of serotonin and your aware of seretonin syndrome? Fucking idiot
Quit the self-righteous attitude, we do not need keyboard warriors here. Nice contribution, throwing around insults. Your message does not add any value whatsoever, zero. Do not post in our forum again before you decide to adhere to our rules

*edit*
By the way, your brain does not have a 'finite amount of serotonin', that's not how it works, you'd be dead if you ran out. Using multiple days in a row also does not increase your chances of serotonin syndrome, on the contrary. That's not to say there can't be side effects. I think you need to read some more about it

Last edited:
Is there anyone out there experienced with MDMA and the amphetamine variants and sympathomimetic stimulants in general who has any hypothesis as to whether something can be done to mitigate and reduce the intensity of this overindulgence burnout/Suicide Tuesdays kind of thing? I am not even certain if it would be strictly a matter of modifying a molecule and/or adding other drugs; it could be bioengineering a serotonin receptor intermediate betwixt some existing ones or possessing some new property, or something in another system altogether.

I was able to get it to work at most two days on five days off. I originally did E as a box-ticking exercise to experience as many drugs as possible, but then figured it would possibly have some use as it had both oxycodone and methylphenidate-like effects, so I found that MDMA + caffeine + nitrazepam + oxycodone or another narcotic helped me write longer and dissolve writer's block, and even branch off in new directions,. For example, doing this with hydrocodone in the mix got me in the business of ghost-writing love letters for people and writing Perl scripts to help them write them themselves for cash, candy, disused medications, books, silver bullion, that kind of thing.

Last edited:
Is there anyone out there experienced with MDMA and the amphetamine variants and sympathomimetic stimulants in general who has any hypothesis as to whether something can be done to mitigate and reduce the intensity of this overindulgence burnout/Suicide Tuesdays kind of thing? I am not even certain if it would be strictly a matter of modifying a molecule and/or adding other drugs; it could be bioengineering a serotonin receptor intermediate betwixt some existing ones or possessing some new property, or something in another system altogether.

I was able to get it to work at most two days on five days off. I originally did E as a box-ticking exercise to experience as many drugs as possible, but then figured it would possibly have some use as it had both oxycodone and methylphenidate-like effects, so I found that MDMA + caffeine + nitrazepam + oxycodone or another narcotic helped me write longer and dissolve writer's block, and even branch off in new directions,. For example, doing this with hydrocodone in the mix got me in the business of ghost-writing love letters for people and writing Perl scripts to help them write them themselves for cash, candy, disused medications, books, silver bullion, that kind of thing.
I have found that extremely intense exercise can completely mitigate the after-effects after abuse. I do have to note that I do not usually suffer from after-effects but in the rare cases I did, exercise seemed to counteract them to a great extent. I have seen this repeated in a lot of stories posted on this forum

I imagine that accupuncture would alleviate the blues to a noticeable degree. If you can just find a competent practitioner, it can really brighten things up and radically transform how you are feeling.

Just one or two treatments is enough to effectively put me into a different world in terms of my experience of life from the moment you walk out of the building.

It works very strongly on the mind and emotions in a biological fashion.

Sex too, which can admittedly be a Catch 22 getting off the ground in some cases, especially if the serotonin system is shot for the moment . . . the ultimate objective is to catch 69 . . .

I imagine that accupuncture would alleviate the blues to a noticeable degree. If you can just find a competent practitioner, it can really brighten things up and radically transform how you are feeling.

Just one or two treatments is enough to effectively put me into a different world in terms of my experience of life from the moment you walk out of the building.

It works very strongly on the mind and emotions in a biological fashion.

I get acupuncture especially for the pain in my neck and it also gives a little extra endorphin/dopamine lift . . . a masseuse who uses pressure, percussion, and vibration on the points and meridians can get a fight-flight-or-freeze type feeling going for up to two hours, which is of variable utility.