• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I could use some advice please

Libra142

Greenlighter
I have never taken mdma before, but carefully researched it. I just bought a gram and it is pure. I have a practical question I'm hoping someone can help me with.

I was told that one gram is good for eight doses. I look at this tiny bag of crystals and didn't think I could accurately divide it into such small portions. I had a thought, and want to see if it is a good or bad idea. I thought I might grind it into a powder and then dissolve it into a container of water or juice. When thoroughly mixed, it should be easy to divide a glass of water into 8 portions.

Is there a problem doing it this way? Does the remaining product stay potent when it's dissolved in the fluid for a period of time?

I really appreciate any advice that can be given to this newcomer. Many thanks.

Volumetric dosing is a great way to dose, but dissolving into a glass of water and trying to eyeball an eighth of a glass is still a bad idea. The smarter idea would be to buy a little glass vial/dropper bottle in a pharmacy or store along with a 1mL or 5mL oral syringe ($1 each or free usually), and then dissolve the gram into a known and measured quantity of water which you can then accurately measure out an eighth of using the syringe after. Make sense?

Unfortunately dissolving into solutions usually leads to quicker degradation, but I'm more versed with psychedelics and quite honestly unsure how stable MDMA is, so I couldn't tell you how long you'd be looking at it staying good for.

Any other questions or concerns?

Thanks, that is good advice. If anyone else can address the concern if leaving it in solution form will lead to degradation, that would be so helpful.

I'm not really well versed in volumetric dosing, but I'd just like to reccomend some milligram scales. They cost about £15-20, maximum, and mean that you can weigh your doses effectively.

People often sell grams in 0.8's (800mg's) and the likes, so you still need to weigh in order to ensure accuracy.

Volumetric dosing has more relevance with very potent chemicals. Some scales are more than sufficient for MDMA. :)

I'd recommend a scale too, but to answer your question about degradation, if it's kept in a cool spot with no contact with light it should last for years. Ideally in a brown/amber vial in the fridge. Shake very well before using

yea, .01-.001 scales can be found for reasonable prices.

I use American Weigh Scales GEMINI-20 Portable MilliGram Scale, 20 by 0.001 G

got it rather cheaply.

yea, .01-.001 scales can be found for reasonable prices.

I use American Weigh Scales GEMINI-20 Portable MilliGram Scale, 20 by 0.001 G

got it rather cheaply.

^Yeah I've got some kind of variation of these.

Milligram scales = essential equipment and cheap. Don't fuck around diluting your MDMA in water. :)

Yeah, as has been mentioned MDMA is very stable. If you want to store it in water or juice for a long time, be sure to mix in some (drinkable) alcohol to prevent bacteria from living in it. If you want to avoid liquid storage, get a milligram scale.