Serious I could be dead tomorrow, next week, next month

Boku_

Bluelighter
as the title says I could be dead tomorrow. next week, next month!

Why you ask, because I've pissed off the wrong people, how'd I piss of the wrong people? it's a long story. Who are the wrong people, the Italians, the Greeks, the Vietnamese, I could go on

How can I say this, I've been in the game 30 years and you don't survive 30 years in the drug scene without making enemies.

I'm not paranoid, people really are after me. Why did i post this on the internet, I don't really know but what I do know being dead man walking is a surreal feeling. Somewhat terrifying

Thanks for letting me vent today

I wanna know more, how’d you piss off the wrong people?

-GC

By being a bad influence, As a teenager I promoted the enjoyable aspects of taking illegal drugs like heroin, ecstasy, speed, cocaine and as a result a Pentecostal Christian mother blames me for her daughter catching Hep C. According to this Christian mother when her daughter dies from Hep C related liver problems I will get whacked. The Christian daughter caught Hep C in 1996, so both myself and her time might be up soon.

There's more to it than that but that is just 1 example

By being a bad influence, As a teenager I promoted the enjoyable aspects of taking illegal drugs like heroin, ecstasy, speed, cocaine and as a result a Pentecostal Christian mother blames me for her daughter catching Hep C. According to this Christian mother when her daughter dies from Hep C related liver problems I will get whacked. The Christian daughter caught Hep C in 1996, so both myself and her time might be up soon.

There's more to it than that but that is just 1 example

Hep C is entirely curable. take her to a doctor