• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

i cant trip

randompersondxm

Greenlighter
im trying to get high/trip on otc medicine, but nothing seems to be working. I've tried four (five?) timed the regular dose of NyQuil, and i took 200mg of benadryl (dipenhydramine). I'm wondering why im not hallucinating or anything, becuase other people experience something at a much smaller dose. I had some effects with both, but they were very mild. I'm wondering if im more resistant than most people, if should use more, or if something else works better?
i think i would enjoy benadryl (dipenhydramine) based on what ive heard, even though most people said they hated it. The effects of the nyquil and the bendryl were very similar. Kinda tired, start dreaming as soon as i close my eyes, and as soon as i open them its gone but no hallucinations. im thinking i probably didnt take enough but im not really sure. Also keep in mind i only weigh like 130-150 lbs.

Continuing to take large doses of things around the house isn't a great idea, and are only going to provide so much effect, with little, if any, recreational value. If you're determined to have a psychedelic experience, research some of the drugs of that type in the BL Wiki and psychedelics forum. Do you have any experience with actual hallucinogens, like mushrooms or LSD? I'm guessing not, but don't like to assume.

The only trip your going to get is poisoning.

Diphenhydramine antagonizes mACh (ki 80-120 nM i think) receptors which basically mean block. This leads to a stimulant like effect on the heart making it pump much much faster. Shut off your ability to urinate so that you can feel the urine pushing on the walls of your bladder unable to go. One trip you may need due to how long dph lasts is to the hospital for a catheter to drain your urine. Your pupils will be massive causing double vision and being unable to see clearly.

On top of your already strained heart dph also blocks herg and na sodium channel currents which may contribute the the cardiovascular danger so now doctors are stuck dealing with or you alone with a heart rate way way too fast im talking double or triple normal beating irregularally as you are terrified.

Now to top it all off if you really took alot seritonin can be involved via esp 5ht2a (ki like 350 nM i think)

The combined effects typically result in very terrifying hallucinations like massive spiders. So while you sit in a corner covered in sweat the entire room blurry insects crawl around and your violently ill.

Well, I'm certainly not recommending that you seek out and dive right into potent hallucinogenic drugs, but do believe that the search for a significant, safe experience from consuming everyday household medications and various other chemicals, however that may manifest, isn't a good idea as I said earlier.

Bluelight isn't about telling people how to get high and what, so I'm bot exactly sure a thread like this will gain much traction, unless you have some specific questions regarding safety.

I talked to someone today about this, and i think i have cleared things up because i was pretty confused, but i don't need to do take benadryl again, so sorry to waste anyone's time.

DPH is a horrible experience, just look at the effects on Psychonaut wiki heres a link - https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Diphenhydramine
Does that seem like fun? Tbh you should just stick with DXM for a legal hallucinogen or even codeine for a legal high (extract first!!), but don't mess with deliriants they fuck you right up.