• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I can't sleep due to Cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

batbat13

Greenlighter
I can't sleep which is weird for me, I had a couple grams of cocaine earlier

does anyone know how to help me sleep?

Last edited by a moderator:
Putting 'I' in the title and then 'SWIM' in the post completely voids the use of SWIM in the first place. Also it is against the Bluelight User Agreement to use terms like SWIM, my dog/cat/animal etc.

There's nothing weird about not being able to sleep after taking cocaine. You can try benzos or sleeping aids if you have them, otherwise you're out of luck until it wears off completely.

A tad abrupt but Don't do 2 grams of cocaine and expect to be able to sleep naturally 6-8 hours after last dose.
If its clean coke regardless of purity you should just shower and lie in bed expecting not to sleep.
As long as your coke wasn't cut with other upper nasties and just basically 40-90% purity, eat something and deal with what should be a reasonably manageable comdown.
Aside from the insomnia I've never found coke comdowns very hard to deal With. MDMA when I was dosing like a moron, different story.

Coke is a pretty simple drug. Subtle but predictable. Waste of money, yes.
Once it's all gone though just deal...

I would suggest perhaps revaluating your usage and this binge. Worry about after you've slept though.

There's other ways of dealing with a Charlie comedown but not in the general interest of harm Minimisation.

Drink few beers and smoke a bowl. I never had bad come downs from it myself, usually can just pass out after a few shots and swig of NyQuil. Read a book in bed and just relax. Don't do anything stimulating like watching tv. But reading always makes me tired and is occupying as well.

Step 1) Do your best to stop thinking about Cocaine
Step 2) Take Opiates (I realize this isn't always possible and opens another can of worms).
Step 3) Take Benzos (doesn't create that magic "speedball" state, but it'll kill your cravings and let you sleep peacefully)
Step 4) If 2 and 3 are both unavailable, you need to plan ahead next time.
Step 5) Hope you have some beer (most sedating alcohol, due to the hops), and some cannabis indica.
Step 6) Take Diphenhydramine or other Anti-Histamine, Melatonin (good luck, never helped me), Valerian Root (worthwhile), Kratom (usually sold at local headshop, Opiate-ish feeling I'm told).
Step 7) Force yourself to eat and drink water. A full belly helps to combat that "hollow" feeling I associate with stim comedowns.

^ I would have suggested most of the above but the mods are pretty strict here, mostly for good reason.

Many options. All have pros and cons.

1. Some alchohol. The synergy of coke and booze is great but not very healthy.
2. Do u have access to benzos. Are you tolerant? Dependent ect...
If have access to benzos and not dependent 20mg Valium should help. No more than 2 standard drinks with this. Seriously.
If benzo dependent 2-4 mg of Xanax. No more. Past 4mgs there's no point in dosing more than that. 4mg xanax or 20mg doses of valium or Xannax you're taking doses that make no clinical difference.

Weed.... Mmm... Depends where you and MJ are at. I'd say no.

Opiates. Real ones. Not really applicable here.

Eat, drink fluids, multivitamin and a fish oil tablet

Just man up and wait. Suggesting other drugs to come off of a stimulant, especially a short acting one, is reckless. Simply sit there and deal with it like a champ.

Coke come down is the worst! Just lying there for hours and hours feeling like $hit. It's been years since I've touched the stuff and just the thought of the comedown makes me shiver.

I never had access to benzos at the time. I wish I had. It might have made all the difference. My friends all smoked pot to come down and worked great for them, but since I don't smoke pot I laid awake. ALL NIGHT.

Just man up and wait. Suggesting other drugs to come off of a stimulant, especially a short acting one, is reckless. Simply sit there and deal with it like a champ.

It is very short acting, but because of it, I find it more of a drop in mood. Almost one that hits you abruptly. Drinking is the best for me and a joint. It goes away instantly. I can even just fall asleep most of the time.

The advice about keeping your mind off of it is the best I heard. It's easy to just not think about it and do something else since it isn't long acting like meth. Especially since it's working on and draining your pleasure system...doing something entertaining or that you like to do will help release pleasure in your brain. Kinda making it better. I hope that makes sense. I always try to do something I enjoy when sober...something calming though that has a little focus.

Wow either you have been doing cocaine for a long time and have a high tolerance, or must be getting some real bad coke if you do 2 grams that fast. That is very dangerous in higher levels of purity of cocaine especially done in that short of a purity of time, possibility of overdose but thats with the GOOD coke.

Anyways i'm not here to try and figure out the quality of your coke but normally i'd recommend having a few shots, (mixed drink), a few beers, or some wine (whatever your preference of alcohol) BUT you consumed 2 grams of cocaine which is already a loot, and alcohol mixed with cocaine in the system puts more pressure on your organs including your heart, and although it's relatively uncommon/unheard of people oding from mixing coke and alcohol, it can easily happen but again usually this is a concern with a high amount of GOOD coke.

So forget the alcohol just to be safe, take any benzos if you have, any LOW dose opiates, if you don't have anything else like that, then try some nyquil from the store. Good luck. I could always fall asleep after GOOD coke, it would eventually make me so mellow and numb that i'd pass out from doing too much at once, but never ever even close to 2 grams. Good luck. XD

Send her on till you pass out why would you wanna sleep your off your head embrace it

Send her on till you pass out why would you wanna sleep your off your head embrace it

Status
Not open for further replies.