• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I can't pee )x

dr katz

Bluelighter
I'm sure a lot of you know how difficult it is to pee while on H.. every time I'm high (I smoke it) it's hard.. some nights are extremely hard, like tonight. does anyone have any tricks on how to piss in times like these? and don't just say "just sit and wait" because that doesn't really help lol. also I'm a girl so don't say "I have to sit to pee sometimes" lol. please help though

Try to really focus, don't just nod out on the loo,- it's amazing how quick u can lose half an hr!! Ur mental attitude can do so much in these situations...I try to think I can hear someone at my front door, so I can just go & get the hell outta there. An old doctor of mine suggested sitting in a warm bath. I don't have that kind of patience, but be warned u can stuff ur kidneys up if u don't urinate when u need to.

Rtp

hearing running water nvr hurt for me... but yea def very frustrating

This goes without saying but make sure you are drinking enough water. When you do urinate, notice it's color. If it's kinda dark, then you know you're not getting enough fluids. Ideally, it should be on the clear side.

I'm not sure if you can get a water pill over the counter but you can check. They work great. If it persists see a Doc.

I drink a lot of water. that sucks because I'll really really have to pee but it just takes its time and I'll start to nod lol. I also pour warm water down there (sounds weird but it helps) but doesn't help all the time. I have to really push lol. I'd try I read diuretics but I'm just above 100 lbs so that's probably not a Good idea on top of the fact that I puke almost every time iI get high (last night was an example it's better to get high on a full stomach) even in the shower I had to really focus and still only half came out. it's a good thing opiates don't make you shit is be screwed lol

Try reading a magazine or book while just relaxing on the toilet. But honestly time is the only sure fire cure. I ended up having to get a catheter a few months ago because I drank a Gatorade after shooting up. My stomach swelled up and I was in pain like you would not believe.

Try reading a magazine or book while just relaxing on the toilet. But honestly time is the only sure fire cure. I ended up having to get a catheter a few months ago because I drank a Gatorade after shooting up. My stomach swelled up and I was in pain like you would not believe.

^^^^ DAMNNNN dude that sounds fucking shitty as a motherfucker!!! ahahahaha that's horrible man sorry that happened i can't even begin to imagine...

lol this just happened to me I mixed my hydros with a fat burner that had yohimbe guarana and a bunch of other sht in it as (proprietary blend) I thought I was gonna fckn die. I refused to go to the hospital and it was total misery I basically had to keep going and trying different bathrooms to try to make myself more comfortable and trick my brain I even ended up peeing in a cup it sucks.