• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I cant get of unless she has stretch marks and selulite on her thighs!

devinchithekid

Greenlighter
Im a 32 year old black male and every since I have been old enough to have sex I have only been attracted to light skin stretch marks and selulite. I cant get off with any skinny women EVER or any women with dark skin it is just something about stretch marks and selulite on light skin that just drives me wild also if she dosent have pubic hair i wont even think about having sex at all.Im wondering if this is weird or not because all 3 factors have to be present or I cant even get it up at all.

Yeah a little wierd but who cares, it's personal preference. As long as you're happy fuck everyone else.

I wouldn't say that it's weird.

Everyone has different turn ons/turn offs, so it's just your personal and individual preference.

Don't worry and enjoy it.

I wouldn't say that it's weird.

Everyone has different turn ons/turn offs, so it's just your personal and individual preference.

Don't worry and enjoy it.

Precisely. Everyone has things they like and don't like. As long as you don't outright insult people who aren't your type, then it's perfectly fine.

That is pretty strange. Not too many people dig cellulite , or cottage cheese thighs. But whatever. You will certainly have your opportunities, because far more woman have it, than not

in my opinion one may enjoy whatever unless it does not interfere anybody else.
however if your preferences bother you, try an experiment: go for skinny black woman)) take sildenafil or some recreational drug to ease you up.
i'm sure that with such support you'll be able to get off

Last edited: