• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc I can't get high off inhalants

I'm going to reiterate what everyone else has said: Don't huff inhalants.

I saw a sad case of a young man (early 20s) who used to steal a certain product we sold at where I worked to get high, and we found him passed out after having urinated himself in the back aisle of the store (after stealing and inhaling the product) and on another occasion we found him in the DUMPSTER with cans of this product surrounding him. There was even once when he came in and stole canned food and a drink and wreaked of gasoline.

It's not worth it IMO.

Kinda off topic, not really I guess. I was wondering how much damage a couple cans of duster can cause? I only ask because when I was younger I did about that much over the course of a year. I did not knowthe dangers and regret it deeply but I'm curious as to how much damage I probably did? And to the OP you really should be glad you can't get high off inhalants, their addictive and incredibly dangerous. Honestly almost any other drug would be recommended before inhalants, even shitty ones like dph or datura. Not recommending those either....

You said you drink and do DXM... just stick to them if you need legal highs. Not together though. And probably not 1.6 DXM. That sounds like a lot from the way you described it "glad your still alive". I haven't touched DXM in years (and then only did it a couple times) and can't remember doses. Really just stick to drinking lol. It has its own risks but nowhere near the level of inhalants. I'll put it to you this way. I used to shoot up dilaudids/roxi/heroin 3 times a day and I would still say that's safer than doing inhalants.

Really, whenever I'm looking to get buzzed and can't find anything, I just fall back to alcohol. It's really the best legal high. That and DXM are the only two I can think of worth a damn but if your gonna be taking crazy doses of the DXM just stick to the drink man. Your brain with thank you.

TL;DR: Don't huff gas.

10 years later me... What my wife just did to me in the past 2 weeks is undescribable by words. Did 3 .2g shots of meth in the past 3 hours( half a litre of booze just to get me going aswell), it's not helping so here i am, sitting with a bottle of toluene (oh god i've been keeping toluene on hand for the past 10 years, but this time i actually use it for stuff... Such as extracting goodies from honey) wondering how to go about it...