• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I can't get high anymore? What is going on?!

I know you don't want to hear this, but you're already a meth addict. I'd say "safe" dosage for meth is 2x a month, never redosing. Even that is pushing it. As you can see, you are FAR above that. My advice: quit before you do even more bodily harm to yourself. It's only going down hill from here. But you're not going to listen to me, so just keep abusing it
totally agree with everything excep the last 2 statements - listen to your body, listen to those who know more about these things, and care about you as a fellow human being.

Don't smoke it, you've tried that, enjoyed it, now if you are going to use meth, keep it occasionally - I personally first did it in 2006, didn't do it again til 2011, now it's coming up to time I'd like to try it again - it can really get a hold of you, and from the sound of it, it has already. Save yourself the agony of going through shit now, so you can continue to use it once in a blue moon for the rest of your life when it takes your fancy.

PEACE

I know you don't want to hear this, but you're already a meth addict. I'd say "safe" dosage for meth is 2x a month, never redosing. Even that is pushing it. As you can see, you are FAR above that. My advice: quit before you do even more bodily harm to yourself. It's only going down hill from here. But you're not going to listen to me, so just keep abusing it

I must...

On a harm reduction site, thankfully you are giving some advice, though it was a little pushy (have you ever dealt with an addict before!?) The last thing you want to be is pushy, the only thing you should do is show concern. We all have a conscience, and if we have it in us to realize what we are doing is damaging, sometimes just hinted concern can be enough to turn someone around.

Now, you decided to add that last sentence. Immensely offensive!!!!

If you know of addiction, have seen it personally or helped someone through it or helped yourself through it, then you know that being told "fuck it, do your drugs?" emits a response by the drug addled brain that says "YEAH! YEAH! FUCK IT! GET HIGH!!!!"

Your post was helpful up until the last sentence. After that it was possibly detrimental. Obviously siccness has their head firmly on their shoulders because they thankful agreed with you and are planning to cut back. Just for future reference, that kind of 'jab' is not appreciated and is not helpful, no hard feelings :)

Siccness, I have never used meth, I have seen many people use it, some of which were/are now addicts. I have seen have it can fuck up lives without the user really noticing until it is too late. I am overjoyed to hear that you are aware of the damage you are doing. I think that is the most important realization that helps people get clean.

Best of luck.

How do they "step" on it as they see u wanting more ? I think that's what happens to me

You arent feeling it as much anymore because you have been doing it consistently and while you have just been using for a month or so, that isnt really the issue .

The problem is daily use is depleting the dopamine you have quicker than its being replaced.

Thats all it is.

give yourself a break buddy, its like just closing the laptop lid but never actually shutting it down, it starts to go wrong quickly.
we all need regular rest, computers and humans alike ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

I have a question for the teeeks can u just do this so much no matter what u get you just think it's fake and taste fake but other people say it's real me and my boy almost killed one another cause he said it was real and I swear that it was fake as shit we were both on a 4dayer has this ever happened to anyone before plz let me know so I just can slow down a bit

And I wanted to try booty bump how much should I use to have a great time I hear it's the best besides iv I don't really get high anymore so I wanted to try it really bad I miss when I first smoked and snoted will I ever get that feeling again???? Plz help

This thread is years old, I wonder how sicness is doing now.....thinking of you lovey :)

Someone here is going through a similar problem, although I think it may be a dosage/ROA issue here. Only been at this stuff for like 4-5 days tops and slept and ate yesterday. been hitting the bolo all night and could honestly go to sleep right now. Tried a bigger bump than typically do, seems to be doing more than smoking so that's a suggestion.