• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I can't get high anymore? What is going on?!

Siccness909

Bluelighter
I can't get high on tweak anymore. It's the same shit, same dealer as it's always been, I always smoke or eat a good bowl or 2 and I'm lifted for while..I don't see how itd be tolerance when I've only been at it for less than a month. Last time for example I stayed up for 2 days then slept 1 DAY when I came down, didn't dose I took a break, now this past morning was a new day and I tried to.get high and nothing?! Hit the pookie like crazy and MAYBE got a lil accelerated heartrate, felt body tingling for about 1-2 minutes then fell asleep?? WTF do you guys think I just need to take a longer break than a day off? Before that day break btw I had been up for 2 days BUT again like I said I did sleep well till this.morning and yeah woke up and couldn't get high...now night time about an hour ago tried gettin some good hits & AGAIN I.feel nothing...not even any pupil dilation! It's seriously is annoying. I WANNA GET HIGH AGAIN! So anyway yeah should I just take a 2-3 day break? or could it be tolerance increasing fast? I probably only been at it for about the past 30 days but even at that I dosed on and off not consistently back to back..What the fuck is the problem?? Should I just eat the rest of my 20 sack and see what happens? Lol nah jk, Thanks guys really trying to figure this out...I miss lady Tina :/

Honestly try a different ROA. Smoking tends to drive users mad this way.

I know you don't want to hear this, but you're already a meth addict. I'd say "safe" dosage for meth is 2x a month, never redosing. Even that is pushing it. As you can see, you are FAR above that. My advice: quit before you do even more bodily harm to yourself. It's only going down hill from here. But you're not going to listen to me, so just keep abusing it

Tolerance creeps up on you super quickly and that's what this sounds like. Try taking a break, it'll do you good.

Thanks guys. Siccness, please, you're pushing it too far, Logic is right.

We don't want you to DIE... What will you do if you want to get higher? Man, slippery when wet... Sorry I'm a bit minimal but please Sicky, pull yourself together and stay alive

I'll PM you shortly.

Thanks for the responses guys. Yes I must say Im a meth addict, can't deny it. I will take a few days off and after this last sack I'm gonna cut down. I know I need to...it's getting bad.

Thanks for the responses guys. Yes I must say Im a meth addict, can't deny it. I will take a few days off and after this last sack I'm gonna cut down. I know I need to...it's getting bad.

It's a VERY good thing that you realize this. Don't feel ashamed...if I had to estimate, I'd say over 95% of people who do meth are or will be addicts. To be honest, the number is probably more like 98%.

In the future, I'd recommend doing AMPLE research BEFORE trying new things and BEFORE experiencing problems, not AFTER experiencing problems.

It's a VERY good thing that you realize this. Don't feel ashamed...if I had to estimate, I'd say over 95% of people who do meth are or will be addicts. To be honest, the number is probably more like 98%.

In the future, I'd recommend doing AMPLE research BEFORE trying new things and BEFORE experiencing problems, not AFTER experiencing problems.

He realizes his flaw and further belittling is not supportive.

Methamphetamine is bad, but I see a common scaremongering in your posts backed by incorrect statistics. As a fellow poster I would suggest offering opinions and personal experiences.

He realizes his flaw and further belittling is not supportive.

Methamphetamine is bad, but I see a common scaremongering in your posts backed by incorrect statistics. As a fellow poster I would suggest offering opinions and personal experiences.

None of that was belittling. It was advice.

"Personal experiences" are irrelevant...have you ever taken a statistics course? And no, it's not "incorrect" statistics. Go on, show me a drug that is MORE addictive and MORE destructive than meth, and cite credible sources.

None of that was belittling. It was advice.

"Personal experiences" are irrelevant...have you ever taken a statistics course? And no, it's not "incorrect" statistics. Go on, show me a drug that is MORE addictive and MORE destructive than meth, and cite credible sources.
No need to feel targeted. I was merely offering advice.

Here's krokodil
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/krokodil-the-drug-that-eats-junkies-2300787.html

Not going to say it's more popular than meth, but the street form is definitely more destructive and probably more addictive.

It may not be just tolerance either, your tolerance could be going up and the quality of the product could be going down....Unfortunately, some dealers will step on your drugs as they notice you're getting increasingly addicted, especially if they use themselves....the craving to get high is so bad with meth, a lot of people will just spend more money on weak product in an attempt to get high....

Meth is the drug that's screwed me up the most! I used it daily once 1/4-1/2 gram a day for a few months, and by the end of that, I didn't feel shit anymore, I could eat and sleep on it! It's an extremely addictive destructive drug....take a break man!

Sigh...I've mentioned to you before that I was talking about somewhat popular street drugs. Try again

don't discount it because it's russian. they have some of the highest rates of opioid addicts in the world. they have a huge population and krokodil is inaiduoua there.

I hope its tolerance....he's my only dealer right now. Could my pipe being burned be a factor? Like I have a good size puddle crystallized but below it is a BAD blackened pile of shit

It's very hard to see in my pipe to give you an idea lol

Ive been adaily user (almost daily) for about 3 months now and i quit getting properly high within the first 2 weeks. I tried IVing it and been doing that ROA, I get a rush sometimes, but it quickly wears off. I feel "normal" on speed, no pupil dilation, awake, appetite supressed, focused and mostly relaxed. I have taken breaks from 1 to 5 days, to no avail. A pacing heart with no real effects.

I usually eat, snort, shoot - smoke when im bored or with other ppl .

I hope its tolerance....he's my only dealer right now. Could my pipe being burned be a factor? Like I have a good size puddle crystallized but below it is a BAD blackened pile of shit

It's very hard to see in my pipe to give you an idea lol

Definitely clean it. The pipe should not have any color other than white or clear.
Amber, brown, black and gold need to be removed.

I honestly think hes slinging some bunk meth now.

The fact that you fell asleep after tells me MAYBE its not the same meth your dealer always gets. MAYBE its more than tolerance, because even with insane tolerance, you should not "fall asleep" after smoking some meth.

Once again, even with crappy meth and crazy tolerance? I don't think someone should fall asleep pretty soon after smoking crystal...

No trust me, if tolerance is high enough, users can fall asleep immediately after hitting a bowl. I've seen it. It's sleep dep usually combined with high tolerance.

Wow thats crazy. I have never seen that myself, but I believe you 100%. Still though...no pupil dilation, falling asleep, seemingly not a single physical reaction and no high whatsoever? Even with insane tolerance shouldn't your body react in SOME way? Once again I could be TOTALLY WRONG. I haven't watched enough tweakers smoke meth. I've definitely never had a friend with insane meth tolerance (crack and coke is another story round here).

I just get the feeling that his dude might be slinging some trash. Once again though I could be totally wrong.

I guess its harder for me to tell because, as an opi addict, I would get physically sick. If the symptoms were relieved even a bit by doing a stamp, it obviously was dope. If nothing? Obviously not, as even a tiny bit of weak heroin alleviates withdrawals to an extent.

I'm totally open to being proven wrong. As I said I'd never heard of someone falling asleep after a blast of crystal until now, so I stand corrected on at least one issue.

I have also heard of falling asleep, BUT why I don't understand is because my tolerance is seriously or at least should.be pretty low. I've only started smoking.againrecently probably like a good MONTH.on.and off? I wasn't on a binge prior to that night either..I was on a 3 day but then took a break for a day and slept good then that night I tryed dosing..idk its fuckin weird. I've been sober the past 4 days off it and also took some dxm a couple.days ago so maybe by new.years i should be back at basline again who knows though.