• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I cant for the life remember to drink water on meth. (need tips)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatbox.master89

Greenlighter
hello everyone,

little background, ive used meth on and off for about 8 years, currently ended a two year abstanece, anyways ive always been a stickler for harm recuction and hygien, as well as reset time..

heres the issue.. i cant for the live of me ever remember to drink water during the high or even the come down for that matter... i can go 3 days and i think ill probably have about a Big Gulp full of watter!

is there anyone who has struggled with this before and overcome it, and if so are there any tip or tricks that i could do to stay freaking hydrated?

thanks alot!

I'm the same way, i will get so high that i don't even think about drinking water. And always regrer it later cuz I'll be so dehydrated. Plus it's hard for me to get big gulps down even I'm spun

before you start using it set an alarm on your phone for every hour or two so you remember to drink water. I haven't done meth but when I take lots of adderall I actually feel like I get less negative side effects and better overall effects from drinking plenty of water and eating a small healthy meal. Keep up the harm reduction, it's necessary to care for your body on amps.

I agree I find way less side effects and more positives with fluids and a small meal. Ive actually gotten to the point where I think it doesnt work because im so tired from lack of water and food I cant even feel the rush I just feel sick. I like drinking diet soda esp diet mountain dew or diet coke sometimes I dilute it. And I always keep it in arms reach before I plan on drinking it. Its hard to stop and go get a glass of water or diet soda much easier to keep reading or whatever im zoned in on while taking sips. Also I like oatmeal water before and plain chicken noodle soup during

How about you write "DRINK WATER" on a paper and put it somewhere you see it?

falsifiedhypothesi
user-offline.png

thanks for the advice, because im rarely without my phone.. and its not that im not thirsty i just have no focus at all.

Last edited:
bomber - because normally any functional action i really try to do... (like see a piece of paper) never seems to get done.. however i do all the pointless stuff really well wile spun!!

This is ridiculous. Human beings that can't remember to hydrate without assitance have been earmarked by either evolution or God for death.

Status
Not open for further replies.